AMP’s insurance arm has launched a resource hub designed to give advisers access to resources to help them prepare for the commencement of the LIF reforms in January 2018.
The hub includes cash flow modelling tools and video tutorials to help advisers assess their preparedness for the regulatory changes, said AMP director of insurance proposition Greg Johnson in a statement.
"We know advisers are experiencing a huge amount of change as the insurance industry adjusts to a new operating environment, and they need the right support and resources to continue to service the diverse and changing insurance needs of their customers,” he said.
AMP’s cash-flow modelling tool will allow advisers to see projections of their cash-flow and capital valuation to compare with their current business practices, and to see how “adjusting key financial levers” might impact this.
Mr Johnson said the hub will help advisers to understand the effects the LIF reforms will have, and to adequately prepare for them.
“AMP is focused on supporting advisers with the tools they need so they can continue to drive good outcomes for their customers,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all