AMP’s insurance arm has launched a resource hub designed to give advisers access to resources to help them prepare for the commencement of the LIF reforms in January 2018.
The hub includes cash flow modelling tools and video tutorials to help advisers assess their preparedness for the regulatory changes, said AMP director of insurance proposition Greg Johnson in a statement.
"We know advisers are experiencing a huge amount of change as the insurance industry adjusts to a new operating environment, and they need the right support and resources to continue to service the diverse and changing insurance needs of their customers,” he said.
AMP’s cash-flow modelling tool will allow advisers to see projections of their cash-flow and capital valuation to compare with their current business practices, and to see how “adjusting key financial levers” might impact this.
Mr Johnson said the hub will help advisers to understand the effects the LIF reforms will have, and to adequately prepare for them.
“AMP is focused on supporting advisers with the tools they need so they can continue to drive good outcomes for their customers,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Mar 2018Product bias under royal commission microscopeBy Jessica Yun
- 20 Mar 2018ASIC defends enforcement decisionsBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Mar 2018O’Dwyer stands firm on educationBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Mar 2018Zurich opts to keep OnePath brandBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Mar 2018FASEA opens consultation on education pathwaysBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018Partnership launches as ‘alternative to self-licensing’By Aleks Vickovich
- view all