AMP’s insurance arm has launched a resource hub designed to give advisers access to resources to help them prepare for the commencement of the LIF reforms in January 2018.
The hub includes cash flow modelling tools and video tutorials to help advisers assess their preparedness for the regulatory changes, said AMP director of insurance proposition Greg Johnson in a statement.
"We know advisers are experiencing a huge amount of change as the insurance industry adjusts to a new operating environment, and they need the right support and resources to continue to service the diverse and changing insurance needs of their customers,” he said.
AMP’s cash-flow modelling tool will allow advisers to see projections of their cash-flow and capital valuation to compare with their current business practices, and to see how “adjusting key financial levers” might impact this.
Mr Johnson said the hub will help advisers to understand the effects the LIF reforms will have, and to adequately prepare for them.
“AMP is focused on supporting advisers with the tools they need so they can continue to drive good outcomes for their customers,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all