A Launceston-based Hillross practice has jumped ship from the AMP network, joining ANZ-aligned Elders Financial Planning as the dealer group’s 19th member firm.
Former Hillross practice principal Wayne Fenton will lead the new Elders practice in Launceston, after ceasing with his former licensee in August, according to ASIC data.
Elders FP general manager Tony Beaven has issued a statement welcoming the new recruit.
“We are delighted to welcome Wayne Fenton from Launceston, Tasmania to the dealer group. Wayne will be a valuable addition to EFP and key to our strategic presence in Tasmania, linking up and forging referral alliances with the other financial services divisions of Elders group,” Mr Beaven said.
Mr Fenton is a longstanding member of the FPA and is involved in various charity and community initiatives in Launceston.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all