A Launceston-based Hillross practice has jumped ship from the AMP network, joining ANZ-aligned Elders Financial Planning as the dealer group’s 19th member firm.
Former Hillross practice principal Wayne Fenton will lead the new Elders practice in Launceston, after ceasing with his former licensee in August, according to ASIC data.
Elders FP general manager Tony Beaven has issued a statement welcoming the new recruit.
“We are delighted to welcome Wayne Fenton from Launceston, Tasmania to the dealer group. Wayne will be a valuable addition to EFP and key to our strategic presence in Tasmania, linking up and forging referral alliances with the other financial services divisions of Elders group,” Mr Beaven said.
Mr Fenton is a longstanding member of the FPA and is involved in various charity and community initiatives in Launceston.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:50AMP facing shareholder class actionBy Reporter
- 10:22ANZ concedes ‘unacceptable’ adviser monitoringBy Aleks Vickovich
- 10:08FSC backs stronger misconduct penaltiesBy Reporter
- 09:52Royal commission to drive IFA ascendancy: UK researcherBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- view all