A Launceston-based Hillross practice has jumped ship from the AMP network, joining ANZ-aligned Elders Financial Planning as the dealer group’s 19th member firm.
Former Hillross practice principal Wayne Fenton will lead the new Elders practice in Launceston, after ceasing with his former licensee in August, according to ASIC data.
Elders FP general manager Tony Beaven has issued a statement welcoming the new recruit.
“We are delighted to welcome Wayne Fenton from Launceston, Tasmania to the dealer group. Wayne will be a valuable addition to EFP and key to our strategic presence in Tasmania, linking up and forging referral alliances with the other financial services divisions of Elders group,” Mr Beaven said.
Mr Fenton is a longstanding member of the FPA and is involved in various charity and community initiatives in Launceston.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all