BT Financial Group has added Auscap Asset Management’s long/short Australian equities fund to the BT Wrap.
The Auscap long/short fund, which has been available to retail investors since 1 December 2016, has been added to BT Wrap.
Auscap principal and portfolio manager Tim Carleton said the fund provides diversification to SMSF investors who tend to hold 'blue chip' stocks.
"The fund is typically invested in large and mid-cap stocks yet the average net exposure to the ASX top 12 throughout the life of the fund has been close to zero," said a statement from Auscap.
"The fund has experienced consistent growth in adviser demand as it provides diversification for many SMSF portfolios which are heavily invested in the largest 12 Australian listed companies, which constitute approximately half of the market capitalisation of the All Ordinaries Index."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all