BT Financial Group has added Auscap Asset Management’s long/short Australian equities fund to the BT Wrap.
The Auscap long/short fund, which has been available to retail investors since 1 December 2016, has been added to BT Wrap.
Auscap principal and portfolio manager Tim Carleton said the fund provides diversification to SMSF investors who tend to hold 'blue chip' stocks.
"The fund is typically invested in large and mid-cap stocks yet the average net exposure to the ASX top 12 throughout the life of the fund has been close to zero," said a statement from Auscap.
"The fund has experienced consistent growth in adviser demand as it provides diversification for many SMSF portfolios which are heavily invested in the largest 12 Australian listed companies, which constitute approximately half of the market capitalisation of the All Ordinaries Index."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all