BT Financial Group has added Auscap Asset Management’s long/short Australian equities fund to the BT Wrap.
The Auscap long/short fund, which has been available to retail investors since 1 December 2016, has been added to BT Wrap.
Auscap principal and portfolio manager Tim Carleton said the fund provides diversification to SMSF investors who tend to hold 'blue chip' stocks.
"The fund is typically invested in large and mid-cap stocks yet the average net exposure to the ASX top 12 throughout the life of the fund has been close to zero," said a statement from Auscap.
"The fund has experienced consistent growth in adviser demand as it provides diversification for many SMSF portfolios which are heavily invested in the largest 12 Australian listed companies, which constitute approximately half of the market capitalisation of the All Ordinaries Index."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all