BT Financial Group has added Auscap Asset Management’s long/short Australian equities fund to the BT Wrap.
The Auscap long/short fund, which has been available to retail investors since 1 December 2016, has been added to BT Wrap.
Auscap principal and portfolio manager Tim Carleton said the fund provides diversification to SMSF investors who tend to hold 'blue chip' stocks.
"The fund is typically invested in large and mid-cap stocks yet the average net exposure to the ASX top 12 throughout the life of the fund has been close to zero," said a statement from Auscap.
"The fund has experienced consistent growth in adviser demand as it provides diversification for many SMSF portfolios which are heavily invested in the largest 12 Australian listed companies, which constitute approximately half of the market capitalisation of the All Ordinaries Index."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Mar 2018Product bias under royal commission microscopeBy Jessica Yun
- 20 Mar 2018ASIC defends enforcement decisionsBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Mar 2018O’Dwyer stands firm on educationBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Mar 2018Zurich opts to keep OnePath brandBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Mar 2018FASEA opens consultation on education pathwaysBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018Partnership launches as ‘alternative to self-licensing’By Aleks Vickovich
- view all