Corporate bond provider XTB has announced that its portfolios were able to outstrip all relevant bond indices within a 12-month period, exceeding the said indices at 175 per cent.
XTB’s Fixed Rate Model Portfolios outperformed a total of four comparative and popular ETFs and ETPs by 350 basis points, or 3.5 per cent, on an after-basis during the 12-month period, which ended 31 August, the company has announced.
XTB co-founder and chief executive Richard Murphy said XTB’s trading performance on a relatively low interest rate setting says a lot about how this year turned out for the company.
“With interest rates at historic lows and term deposit rates at their lowest levels since figures began, many investors are looking for an alternative defensive investment,” Mr Murphy continued.
XTB has also launched SMAs on the Macquarie Wrap and Praemium platforms, while also making XTBs accessible on AMP North Super and Allocated Pension Platform.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- view all