Netwealth will now be offering Zenith Investment Partners’ “elite blends” models via its managed accounts offerings, following a deal between the two financial services companies.
According to Matt Heine, Netwealth joint managing director, this partnership will make Zenith models more available to their advisers and clients, especially since the company has worked closely with Zenith on delivering private label managed accounts to boutique wealth management groups.
“Whilst our recent focus has certainly been geared towards the very strong growth of our private label relationships, it’s important that we continue to add new professional managers and options to our menu to ensure the range of options remain relevant to both advisers and clients,” Mr Heine added.
Zenith’s joint managing partner David Wright also commented on this development, saying that the company is pleased to offer its managed account benefits to a wider range of advice businesses.
“With the rapid rise of interest in managed account portfolio solutions, we have experienced significant demand from advisers already for our Elite Blend portfolios within a managed account structure,” Mr Wright concluded.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018Suncorp Advice enters deal with MidwinterBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all