Netwealth will now be offering Zenith Investment Partners’ “elite blends” models via its managed accounts offerings, following a deal between the two financial services companies.
According to Matt Heine, Netwealth joint managing director, this partnership will make Zenith models more available to their advisers and clients, especially since the company has worked closely with Zenith on delivering private label managed accounts to boutique wealth management groups.
“Whilst our recent focus has certainly been geared towards the very strong growth of our private label relationships, it’s important that we continue to add new professional managers and options to our menu to ensure the range of options remain relevant to both advisers and clients,” Mr Heine added.
Zenith’s joint managing partner David Wright also commented on this development, saying that the company is pleased to offer its managed account benefits to a wider range of advice businesses.
“With the rapid rise of interest in managed account portfolio solutions, we have experienced significant demand from advisers already for our Elite Blend portfolios within a managed account structure,” Mr Wright concluded.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018Freedom halts selling of life insuranceBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all