Advisers using XPLAN will now be able to distribute content directly from the software to clients as part of a raft of new changes the fintech company has introduced.
The latest version of the software will include XPLAN’s Financial Knowledge Centre, which provides advisers with the ability to customise and develop their own client-facing content and access existing content on topics such as cash flow, debt, superannuation, tax, investments and SMSFs.
IRESS has contracted financial writers to produce the content, with Deakin University approving it.
IRESS Knolwedge Centre product manager Rob Skinner said the integration fulfils an important desire for advisers.
“We hear consistently that the biggest challenge advisers face in producing content for clients is curating and distributing content, without adding excessive workload,” Mr Skinner said.
“Advisers can use and customise the monthly newsletter template produced by the Knowledge Centre, which is sent to clients through the XPLAN Campaign function. An entry is then made in the client’s note section and in the audit trail.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all