Advisers using XPLAN will now be able to distribute content directly from the software to clients as part of a raft of new changes the fintech company has introduced.
The latest version of the software will include XPLAN’s Financial Knowledge Centre, which provides advisers with the ability to customise and develop their own client-facing content and access existing content on topics such as cash flow, debt, superannuation, tax, investments and SMSFs.
IRESS has contracted financial writers to produce the content, with Deakin University approving it.
IRESS Knolwedge Centre product manager Rob Skinner said the integration fulfils an important desire for advisers.
“We hear consistently that the biggest challenge advisers face in producing content for clients is curating and distributing content, without adding excessive workload,” Mr Skinner said.
“Advisers can use and customise the monthly newsletter template produced by the Knowledge Centre, which is sent to clients through the XPLAN Campaign function. An entry is then made in the client’s note section and in the audit trail.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all