Advisers using XPLAN will now be able to distribute content directly from the software to clients as part of a raft of new changes the fintech company has introduced.
The latest version of the software will include XPLAN’s Financial Knowledge Centre, which provides advisers with the ability to customise and develop their own client-facing content and access existing content on topics such as cash flow, debt, superannuation, tax, investments and SMSFs.
IRESS has contracted financial writers to produce the content, with Deakin University approving it.
IRESS Knolwedge Centre product manager Rob Skinner said the integration fulfils an important desire for advisers.
“We hear consistently that the biggest challenge advisers face in producing content for clients is curating and distributing content, without adding excessive workload,” Mr Skinner said.
“Advisers can use and customise the monthly newsletter template produced by the Knowledge Centre, which is sent to clients through the XPLAN Campaign function. An entry is then made in the client’s note section and in the audit trail.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all