Shaw and Partners has released its complete portfolio strategy solutions for financial advisers and clients, along with the addition of eight brand new portfolio strategies to its SMA offering.
The new portfolios are composed of five asset-based models, such as Debt Securities, Large Cape Australian Equity Income, Large Cap Australian Equity Growth, Small/Mid Cap Australian Equity and International Equity. These are a mix of Shaw-managed direct asset SMAs and external managers such as LICs and ETFs.
This new approach is expected to boost the risk/reward features for investors, with the inclusion of these new SMAs expected to add up to a complete risk and asset allocation solution for managing investment outcomes.
Shaw and Partners co-chief executive Earl Evans stated that ever since last year, clients have been asking for an inclusive portfolio management solution with added access to a wider range of asset classes.
“We sought to take the time to develop a complete ‘best of breed’ portfolio management offering which is built around a goal-based investing model,” he added.
Mr Evans added that the company will soon be developing a property-based SMA and an uncorrelated alternative-style portfolio.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all