Shaw and Partners has released its complete portfolio strategy solutions for financial advisers and clients, along with the addition of eight brand new portfolio strategies to its SMA offering.
The new portfolios are composed of five asset-based models, such as Debt Securities, Large Cape Australian Equity Income, Large Cap Australian Equity Growth, Small/Mid Cap Australian Equity and International Equity. These are a mix of Shaw-managed direct asset SMAs and external managers such as LICs and ETFs.
This new approach is expected to boost the risk/reward features for investors, with the inclusion of these new SMAs expected to add up to a complete risk and asset allocation solution for managing investment outcomes.
Shaw and Partners co-chief executive Earl Evans stated that ever since last year, clients have been asking for an inclusive portfolio management solution with added access to a wider range of asset classes.
“We sought to take the time to develop a complete ‘best of breed’ portfolio management offering which is built around a goal-based investing model,” he added.
Mr Evans added that the company will soon be developing a property-based SMA and an uncorrelated alternative-style portfolio.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks Group names three new execsBy Reporter
- 19 Jun 2018Former NAB, ASIC exec approaches Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- view all