Centrepoint Alliance has appointed the former head of Netwealth’s Bridgeport Financial Services as a management consultant to “high-performance firms”.
Cameron Cogle, who was until recently general manager of Netwealth’s only remaining financial advice business, Bridgeport Financial Services, has taken up a management consulting role at Centrepoint working with internal and external advice practices in NSW, Victoria and Tasmania.
Mr Cogle’s exit follows the sale of Netwealth’s Financial Planning Services Australia licensee to Fortnum Financial Group in 2015.
Jason McArthur, the Queensland practice development manager for Centrepoint’s Associated Advisory Practices network of boutiques, has also taken on a management consultant role.
Meanwhile, Lisa Ng, a former consultant with Centrepoint’s licensee businesses in South Australia and WA, has been promoted to national growth manager, working alongside Ryan Goodfellow.
“The changes are designed to focus specialist resources where they will have maximum impact, working with individual firms to help them grow and transform into high-performance businesses that can achieve profitable, sustainable growth,” said Soula Cargakis, distribution and marketing executive at Centrepoint.
“It is an exciting time to be working with quality advice businesses that have a clear vision of their business model focused on meeting the needs of their clients.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018Freedom halts selling of life insuranceBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all