AMP-backed investment platform Macrovue has appointed two new executives to its leadership team.
The company has announced Sriram Seshadri will commence as the new chief technology officer and Maz Zaman will become Macrovue’s new head of sales.
Mr Seshadri has been developing software for financial institutions for more than two decades, including leading teams to deliver real-time trading platforms for Macquarie Group and, more recently, working with the Commonwealth Bank in a consulting capacity.
Mr Zaman has headed up sales teams at Commonwealth Bank, Link Advice and BT Financial Group, where he helmed sales teams of financial advisers in insurance, superannuation, investments and advice.
“Sriram brings a very deep knowledge of international equity markets technology to the team, which will be invaluable as we scale up our operations,” said Macrovue chief executive Sid Sahgal.
“Maz has headed up large sales teams for major financial institutions with extremely impressive results, so we can’t wait to see what he will do at Macrovue.
“Together, Sriram and Maz bring great breadth and depth of talent and expertise to our executive team as we prepare to take Macrovue on the next phase of its global journey.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018Freedom halts selling of life insuranceBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all