AMP-backed investment platform Macrovue has appointed two new executives to its leadership team.
The company has announced Sriram Seshadri will commence as the new chief technology officer and Maz Zaman will become Macrovue’s new head of sales.
Mr Seshadri has been developing software for financial institutions for more than two decades, including leading teams to deliver real-time trading platforms for Macquarie Group and, more recently, working with the Commonwealth Bank in a consulting capacity.
Mr Zaman has headed up sales teams at Commonwealth Bank, Link Advice and BT Financial Group, where he helmed sales teams of financial advisers in insurance, superannuation, investments and advice.
“Sriram brings a very deep knowledge of international equity markets technology to the team, which will be invaluable as we scale up our operations,” said Macrovue chief executive Sid Sahgal.
“Maz has headed up large sales teams for major financial institutions with extremely impressive results, so we can’t wait to see what he will do at Macrovue.
“Together, Sriram and Maz bring great breadth and depth of talent and expertise to our executive team as we prepare to take Macrovue on the next phase of its global journey.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- view all