AMP-backed investment platform Macrovue has appointed two new executives to its leadership team.
The company has announced Sriram Seshadri will commence as the new chief technology officer and Maz Zaman will become Macrovue’s new head of sales.
Mr Seshadri has been developing software for financial institutions for more than two decades, including leading teams to deliver real-time trading platforms for Macquarie Group and, more recently, working with the Commonwealth Bank in a consulting capacity.
Mr Zaman has headed up sales teams at Commonwealth Bank, Link Advice and BT Financial Group, where he helmed sales teams of financial advisers in insurance, superannuation, investments and advice.
“Sriram brings a very deep knowledge of international equity markets technology to the team, which will be invaluable as we scale up our operations,” said Macrovue chief executive Sid Sahgal.
“Maz has headed up large sales teams for major financial institutions with extremely impressive results, so we can’t wait to see what he will do at Macrovue.
“Together, Sriram and Maz bring great breadth and depth of talent and expertise to our executive team as we prepare to take Macrovue on the next phase of its global journey.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all