AMP-backed investment platform Macrovue has appointed two new executives to its leadership team.
The company has announced Sriram Seshadri will commence as the new chief technology officer and Maz Zaman will become Macrovue’s new head of sales.
Mr Seshadri has been developing software for financial institutions for more than two decades, including leading teams to deliver real-time trading platforms for Macquarie Group and, more recently, working with the Commonwealth Bank in a consulting capacity.
Mr Zaman has headed up sales teams at Commonwealth Bank, Link Advice and BT Financial Group, where he helmed sales teams of financial advisers in insurance, superannuation, investments and advice.
“Sriram brings a very deep knowledge of international equity markets technology to the team, which will be invaluable as we scale up our operations,” said Macrovue chief executive Sid Sahgal.
“Maz has headed up large sales teams for major financial institutions with extremely impressive results, so we can’t wait to see what he will do at Macrovue.
“Together, Sriram and Maz bring great breadth and depth of talent and expertise to our executive team as we prepare to take Macrovue on the next phase of its global journey.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all