Queensland-based boutique Modoras Group has announced it will merge with Melbourne-based Navacue Accountants and Financial Advisors.
The merger, which will take effect from 1 October 2017, will see Navacue change its name to Modoras Financial Performance Solutions, with current Navacue directors Ian Fox and Alf Couceiro continuing to oversee the new business’ Melbourne operations.
“Working within Modoras creates an opportunity to collaborate even further with a vast spectrum of financial experts, and provide even greater access to resources for our clients,” Mr Fox said.
“We will work even more as one, enhancing further our ability to create lifestyle options for clients beyond what they thought possible.”
Navacue has held a partnership with Modoras Group since its inception, and Mr Couceiro said the merger “formalises a partnership that has been in place for quite some time”.
“Navacue clients can still look forward to the professional ‘above the line’ client care that they have come to expect from their existing Navacue accountant, planner and support team, who will continue to take care of their financial well-being,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all