Queensland-based boutique Modoras Group has announced it will merge with Melbourne-based Navacue Accountants and Financial Advisors.
The merger, which will take effect from 1 October 2017, will see Navacue change its name to Modoras Financial Performance Solutions, with current Navacue directors Ian Fox and Alf Couceiro continuing to oversee the new business’ Melbourne operations.
“Working within Modoras creates an opportunity to collaborate even further with a vast spectrum of financial experts, and provide even greater access to resources for our clients,” Mr Fox said.
“We will work even more as one, enhancing further our ability to create lifestyle options for clients beyond what they thought possible.”
Navacue has held a partnership with Modoras Group since its inception, and Mr Couceiro said the merger “formalises a partnership that has been in place for quite some time”.
“Navacue clients can still look forward to the professional ‘above the line’ client care that they have come to expect from their existing Navacue accountant, planner and support team, who will continue to take care of their financial well-being,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Sep 2017Labor slams mooted ASIC appointmentBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Sep 2017‘Modest start’ for Australian super fundsBy Jessica Yun
- view all