Armed with a fresh injection of private capital, non-bank dealer group Fitzpatricks has made a strategic acquisition of ANZ-aligned advice firm Retirement Victoria.
Last week, ifa reported that Fitzpatricks Group received funding from private equity investors Quadrant and Yorkway Capital Partners.
The dealer group has now announced the acquisition of Retirement Victoria, a Melbourne-based authorised representative of ANZ’s Millenium3 dealer group.
A statement from Fitzpatricks indicates that the newly-acquired firm will retain its current licensing arrangements, name and client service team.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all