Armed with a fresh injection of private capital, non-bank dealer group Fitzpatricks has made a strategic acquisition of ANZ-aligned advice firm Retirement Victoria.
Last week, ifa reported that Fitzpatricks Group received funding from private equity investors Quadrant and Yorkway Capital Partners.
The dealer group has now announced the acquisition of Retirement Victoria, a Melbourne-based authorised representative of ANZ’s Millenium3 dealer group.
A statement from Fitzpatricks indicates that the newly-acquired firm will retain its current licensing arrangements, name and client service team.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all