Armed with a fresh injection of private capital, non-bank dealer group Fitzpatricks has made a strategic acquisition of ANZ-aligned advice firm Retirement Victoria.
Last week, ifa reported that Fitzpatricks Group received funding from private equity investors Quadrant and Yorkway Capital Partners.
The dealer group has now announced the acquisition of Retirement Victoria, a Melbourne-based authorised representative of ANZ’s Millenium3 dealer group.
A statement from Fitzpatricks indicates that the newly-acquired firm will retain its current licensing arrangements, name and client service team.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018Suncorp Advice enters deal with MidwinterBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all