Armed with a fresh injection of private capital, non-bank dealer group Fitzpatricks has made a strategic acquisition of ANZ-aligned advice firm Retirement Victoria.
Last week, ifa reported that Fitzpatricks Group received funding from private equity investors Quadrant and Yorkway Capital Partners.
The dealer group has now announced the acquisition of Retirement Victoria, a Melbourne-based authorised representative of ANZ’s Millenium3 dealer group.
A statement from Fitzpatricks indicates that the newly-acquired firm will retain its current licensing arrangements, name and client service team.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Sep 2017Labor slams mooted ASIC appointmentBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Sep 2017‘Modest start’ for Australian super fundsBy Jessica Yun
- view all