Insurance firm Clearview has appointed Warren Page as the company’s new chief underwriter, with a focus on working closely with advisers.
Mr Page was formerly chief underwriter at AMP and NSW state underwriting and operations manager at AIA Australia. He has been an underwriter for 25 years.
The new recruit said his aim is to narrow the gap between underwriters and advisers, and spend time explaining the underwriting process.
“The need for personal insurance advice backed by quality, sustainable products is enormous and financial advisers and insurers need to partner together to deliver optimal client outcomes,” Mr Page said.
Clear and open communication between both parties ensures that advisers know that their clients have been given an open hearing and fair deal.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- view all