Insurance firm Clearview has appointed Warren Page as the company’s new chief underwriter, with a focus on working closely with advisers.
Mr Page was formerly chief underwriter at AMP and NSW state underwriting and operations manager at AIA Australia. He has been an underwriter for 25 years.
The new recruit said his aim is to narrow the gap between underwriters and advisers, and spend time explaining the underwriting process.
“The need for personal insurance advice backed by quality, sustainable products is enormous and financial advisers and insurers need to partner together to deliver optimal client outcomes,” Mr Page said.
Clear and open communication between both parties ensures that advisers know that their clients have been given an open hearing and fair deal.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all