Insurance firm Clearview has appointed Warren Page as the company’s new chief underwriter, with a focus on working closely with advisers.
Mr Page was formerly chief underwriter at AMP and NSW state underwriting and operations manager at AIA Australia. He has been an underwriter for 25 years.
The new recruit said his aim is to narrow the gap between underwriters and advisers, and spend time explaining the underwriting process.
“The need for personal insurance advice backed by quality, sustainable products is enormous and financial advisers and insurers need to partner together to deliver optimal client outcomes,” Mr Page said.
Clear and open communication between both parties ensures that advisers know that their clients have been given an open hearing and fair deal.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all