Insurance firm Clearview has appointed Warren Page as the company’s new chief underwriter, with a focus on working closely with advisers.
Mr Page was formerly chief underwriter at AMP and NSW state underwriting and operations manager at AIA Australia. He has been an underwriter for 25 years.
The new recruit said his aim is to narrow the gap between underwriters and advisers, and spend time explaining the underwriting process.
“The need for personal insurance advice backed by quality, sustainable products is enormous and financial advisers and insurers need to partner together to deliver optimal client outcomes,” Mr Page said.
Clear and open communication between both parties ensures that advisers know that their clients have been given an open hearing and fair deal.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018Suncorp Advice enters deal with MidwinterBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all