Insurance firm Clearview has appointed Warren Page as the company’s new chief underwriter, with a focus on working closely with advisers.
Mr Page was formerly chief underwriter at AMP and NSW state underwriting and operations manager at AIA Australia. He has been an underwriter for 25 years.
The new recruit said his aim is to narrow the gap between underwriters and advisers, and spend time explaining the underwriting process.
“The need for personal insurance advice backed by quality, sustainable products is enormous and financial advisers and insurers need to partner together to deliver optimal client outcomes,” Mr Page said.
Clear and open communication between both parties ensures that advisers know that their clients have been given an open hearing and fair deal.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Sep 2017Labor slams mooted ASIC appointmentBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Sep 2017‘Modest start’ for Australian super fundsBy Jessica Yun
- view all