A groundbreaking new awards program recognising leading women across the financial services industry has officially sold out due to popular demand.
With more than 700 attendees registered to attend the event, the inaugural Women in Finance Awards, hosted by Momentum Media in partnership with NAB, has now completely sold out.
This industry first event recognises the outstanding work of women within financial services, celebrating their successes on a national stage to support the continuing growth, development and evolution of gender equality in the workplace.
"The Women in Finance Awards would like to thank the judging panel for their involvement in this inaugural event," said Jim Hall, head of events and professional development at Momentum Media.
For more information on the judging panel, please click here.
The winners will be announced at a black tie event to be held at The Star in Sydney, which will be hosted by talented stand-up comedian Wendy Harmer.
Wendy Harmer is acknowledged as one of Australia’s most versatile entertainers and has worked as a broadcaster, author, journalist and stage performer.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Dec 2018FASEA confirms accreditation processBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Dec 2018Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- view all