A groundbreaking new awards program recognising leading women across the financial services industry has officially sold out due to popular demand.
With more than 700 attendees registered to attend the event, the inaugural Women in Finance Awards, hosted by Momentum Media in partnership with NAB, has now completely sold out.
This industry first event recognises the outstanding work of women within financial services, celebrating their successes on a national stage to support the continuing growth, development and evolution of gender equality in the workplace.
"The Women in Finance Awards would like to thank the judging panel for their involvement in this inaugural event," said Jim Hall, head of events and professional development at Momentum Media.
For more information on the judging panel, please click here.
The winners will be announced at a black tie event to be held at The Star in Sydney, which will be hosted by talented stand-up comedian Wendy Harmer.
Wendy Harmer is acknowledged as one of Australia’s most versatile entertainers and has worked as a broadcaster, author, journalist and stage performer.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all