Centrepoint Alliance has announced a partnership with Moneysoft as part of the company’s goal to deliver full-service money management and cash flow services.
According to Eoin McDonnell, head of technology delivery and architecture at Centrepoint, advisers will now be able to use cash flow tools either by incorporating them into their existing advice offering or provided as an additional service.
This platform is expected to give advisers a deeper understanding of the financial situation of their clients while enhancing adviser-client relationships.
“It allows both clients and advisers to understand how their everyday cash flow affects their long term planning and funding requirements,” Mr McDonnell said.
Moneysoft’s head of technology and commercial operations Jon Shaw also said that they are looking forward to supporting Centrepoint in implementing higher value services and processes.
“We will be supporting Centrepoint advance their overall advice proposition with our technology,” Mr Shaw said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all