Centrepoint Alliance has announced a partnership with Moneysoft as part of the company’s goal to deliver full-service money management and cash flow services.
According to Eoin McDonnell, head of technology delivery and architecture at Centrepoint, advisers will now be able to use cash flow tools either by incorporating them into their existing advice offering or provided as an additional service.
This platform is expected to give advisers a deeper understanding of the financial situation of their clients while enhancing adviser-client relationships.
“It allows both clients and advisers to understand how their everyday cash flow affects their long term planning and funding requirements,” Mr McDonnell said.
Moneysoft’s head of technology and commercial operations Jon Shaw also said that they are looking forward to supporting Centrepoint in implementing higher value services and processes.
“We will be supporting Centrepoint advance their overall advice proposition with our technology,” Mr Shaw said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018Suncorp Advice enters deal with MidwinterBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all