Centrepoint Alliance has announced a partnership with Moneysoft as part of the company’s goal to deliver full-service money management and cash flow services.
According to Eoin McDonnell, head of technology delivery and architecture at Centrepoint, advisers will now be able to use cash flow tools either by incorporating them into their existing advice offering or provided as an additional service.
This platform is expected to give advisers a deeper understanding of the financial situation of their clients while enhancing adviser-client relationships.
“It allows both clients and advisers to understand how their everyday cash flow affects their long term planning and funding requirements,” Mr McDonnell said.
Moneysoft’s head of technology and commercial operations Jon Shaw also said that they are looking forward to supporting Centrepoint in implementing higher value services and processes.
“We will be supporting Centrepoint advance their overall advice proposition with our technology,” Mr Shaw said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all