Centrepoint Alliance has announced a partnership with Moneysoft as part of the company’s goal to deliver full-service money management and cash flow services.
According to Eoin McDonnell, head of technology delivery and architecture at Centrepoint, advisers will now be able to use cash flow tools either by incorporating them into their existing advice offering or provided as an additional service.
This platform is expected to give advisers a deeper understanding of the financial situation of their clients while enhancing adviser-client relationships.
“It allows both clients and advisers to understand how their everyday cash flow affects their long term planning and funding requirements,” Mr McDonnell said.
Moneysoft’s head of technology and commercial operations Jon Shaw also said that they are looking forward to supporting Centrepoint in implementing higher value services and processes.
“We will be supporting Centrepoint advance their overall advice proposition with our technology,” Mr Shaw said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- view all