Centrepoint Alliance has announced a partnership with Moneysoft as part of the company’s goal to deliver full-service money management and cash flow services.
According to Eoin McDonnell, head of technology delivery and architecture at Centrepoint, advisers will now be able to use cash flow tools either by incorporating them into their existing advice offering or provided as an additional service.
This platform is expected to give advisers a deeper understanding of the financial situation of their clients while enhancing adviser-client relationships.
“It allows both clients and advisers to understand how their everyday cash flow affects their long term planning and funding requirements,” Mr McDonnell said.
Moneysoft’s head of technology and commercial operations Jon Shaw also said that they are looking forward to supporting Centrepoint in implementing higher value services and processes.
“We will be supporting Centrepoint advance their overall advice proposition with our technology,” Mr Shaw said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018Better advice complaints resolution needed, says ASICBy Adrian Flores
- 11 Dec 2018Wealth management holders unlikely to seek adviceBy Sarah Simpkins
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- view all