Infocus Wealth Management will acquire Announcer Group, a multi-premises authorised representative of Charter Financial Planning.
Under the terms of the deal, Announcer founder Andrew Rocks will report to Infocus boss Rod Bristow and become part of the dealer group’s national leadership team.
Announcer will become co-branded as part of the Infocus Group.
“Announcer becoming part of Infocus provides us with fantastic industry thought leadership, innovation in client service and access to a holistic client service offering covering financial advice, mortgages and property advisory,” Mr Bristow said.
“Announcer helps deliver on our vision of empowering every day Australians to live their best life through convenient access to affordable financial advice.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018Suncorp Advice enters deal with MidwinterBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all