Infocus Wealth Management will acquire Announcer Group, a multi-premises authorised representative of Charter Financial Planning.
Under the terms of the deal, Announcer founder Andrew Rocks will report to Infocus boss Rod Bristow and become part of the dealer group’s national leadership team.
Announcer will become co-branded as part of the Infocus Group.
“Announcer becoming part of Infocus provides us with fantastic industry thought leadership, innovation in client service and access to a holistic client service offering covering financial advice, mortgages and property advisory,” Mr Bristow said.
“Announcer helps deliver on our vision of empowering every day Australians to live their best life through convenient access to affordable financial advice.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Sep 2017Labor slams mooted ASIC appointmentBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Sep 2017‘Modest start’ for Australian super fundsBy Jessica Yun
- view all