Implemented Portfolios has recruited a former Mason Stevens SMA manager and a former Perpetual staffer to represent the managed accounts specialist in Western Australia.
IP has announced that Natasha Daniels has joined the company in Perth as business manager, corporate development, to work with advisers in the WA market.
Ms Daniels formerly held roles at Lawrence Wealth – a client of IP’s – Westpac and Perpetual, according to a statement from the firm.
“Natasha will provide an unparalleled uplift to the team’s development capabilities in Perth and nationally,” said IP founder Santi Burridge.
“The Perth area is one of our fastest growing regions, so it made sense to open up a local presence to service our expanding support base.”
Former Mason Stevens SMA manager Emery Wong has also joined the company as an assistant portfolio manager in IP’s Sydney headquarters.
The company also posted 35 per cent growth in FUM during FY17, bringing it to $640 million under management.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in US advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Jun 2018Product providers back Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- view all