Implemented Portfolios has recruited a former Mason Stevens SMA manager and a former Perpetual staffer to represent the managed accounts specialist in Western Australia.
IP has announced that Natasha Daniels has joined the company in Perth as business manager, corporate development, to work with advisers in the WA market.
Ms Daniels formerly held roles at Lawrence Wealth – a client of IP’s – Westpac and Perpetual, according to a statement from the firm.
“Natasha will provide an unparalleled uplift to the team’s development capabilities in Perth and nationally,” said IP founder Santi Burridge.
“The Perth area is one of our fastest growing regions, so it made sense to open up a local presence to service our expanding support base.”
Former Mason Stevens SMA manager Emery Wong has also joined the company as an assistant portfolio manager in IP’s Sydney headquarters.
The company also posted 35 per cent growth in FUM during FY17, bringing it to $640 million under management.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all