AMP’s Hillross dealer group is celebrating 30 years of operation, with a new logo developed to mark the occasion.
In a statement, Hillross managing director Dean Thomas said the licensee’s success since its launch in 1987 has been to offer a “boutique” proposition.
“The passion and commitment of our advisers is a rare quality,” Mr Thomas said.
“We partner with our clients for the long-term, offering a unique and personalised experience that’s tailored to their needs and financial dreams.
“We offer advisers the boutique positioning of a small licensee. We enjoy the agility and camaraderie of a strong community of advisers, while having access to the commercial intelligence and investment capacity of AMP, the largest financial advice network in the country.”
Hillross now has 319 authorised representatives, the statement said. It was one of a number of AMP-aligned licensees to experience a decline in adviser numbers in 2016.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- view all