AMP’s Hillross dealer group is celebrating 30 years of operation, with a new logo developed to mark the occasion.
In a statement, Hillross managing director Dean Thomas said the licensee’s success since its launch in 1987 has been to offer a “boutique” proposition.
“The passion and commitment of our advisers is a rare quality,” Mr Thomas said.
“We partner with our clients for the long-term, offering a unique and personalised experience that’s tailored to their needs and financial dreams.
“We offer advisers the boutique positioning of a small licensee. We enjoy the agility and camaraderie of a strong community of advisers, while having access to the commercial intelligence and investment capacity of AMP, the largest financial advice network in the country.”
Hillross now has 319 authorised representatives, the statement said. It was one of a number of AMP-aligned licensees to experience a decline in adviser numbers in 2016.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Oct 2018ASIC takes action on compliance breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FPA board announces new chairBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018New adviser capability added to IOOF offeringBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018AFA names new state directorsBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Oct 2018Westpac boss warns against further regulationBy Charbel Kadib
- view all