AMP’s Hillross dealer group is celebrating 30 years of operation, with a new logo developed to mark the occasion.
In a statement, Hillross managing director Dean Thomas said the licensee’s success since its launch in 1987 has been to offer a “boutique” proposition.
“The passion and commitment of our advisers is a rare quality,” Mr Thomas said.
“We partner with our clients for the long-term, offering a unique and personalised experience that’s tailored to their needs and financial dreams.
“We offer advisers the boutique positioning of a small licensee. We enjoy the agility and camaraderie of a strong community of advisers, while having access to the commercial intelligence and investment capacity of AMP, the largest financial advice network in the country.”
Hillross now has 319 authorised representatives, the statement said. It was one of a number of AMP-aligned licensees to experience a decline in adviser numbers in 2016.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Sep 2017Labor slams mooted ASIC appointmentBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Sep 2017‘Modest start’ for Australian super fundsBy Jessica Yun
- view all