AMP’s Hillross dealer group is celebrating 30 years of operation, with a new logo developed to mark the occasion.
In a statement, Hillross managing director Dean Thomas said the licensee’s success since its launch in 1987 has been to offer a “boutique” proposition.
“The passion and commitment of our advisers is a rare quality,” Mr Thomas said.
“We partner with our clients for the long-term, offering a unique and personalised experience that’s tailored to their needs and financial dreams.
“We offer advisers the boutique positioning of a small licensee. We enjoy the agility and camaraderie of a strong community of advisers, while having access to the commercial intelligence and investment capacity of AMP, the largest financial advice network in the country.”
Hillross now has 319 authorised representatives, the statement said. It was one of a number of AMP-aligned licensees to experience a decline in adviser numbers in 2016.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Dec 2018FASEA confirms accreditation processBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Dec 2018Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- view all