AMP’s Hillross dealer group is celebrating 30 years of operation, with a new logo developed to mark the occasion.
In a statement, Hillross managing director Dean Thomas said the licensee’s success since its launch in 1987 has been to offer a “boutique” proposition.
“The passion and commitment of our advisers is a rare quality,” Mr Thomas said.
“We partner with our clients for the long-term, offering a unique and personalised experience that’s tailored to their needs and financial dreams.
“We offer advisers the boutique positioning of a small licensee. We enjoy the agility and camaraderie of a strong community of advisers, while having access to the commercial intelligence and investment capacity of AMP, the largest financial advice network in the country.”
Hillross now has 319 authorised representatives, the statement said. It was one of a number of AMP-aligned licensees to experience a decline in adviser numbers in 2016.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all