AIA Australia has announced that its Priority Protection for Platform Investors (PPPI) insurance product can now be accessed via the Macquarie Wrap investment platform.
AIA Australia’s chief retail insurance officer Pina Sciarrone commented on this announcement, saying that “via PPPI, advisers have easy access to our range of insurance products as a one-stop shop on Macquarie Wrap”.
“There are therefore efficiency gains for advisers and a more seamless experience for the client,” she concluded.
Enabling clients to choose from a wide selection of plans, PPPI gives advisers full risk solutions and is currently available on a total of 17 investment platforms, with Macquarie Wrap as the newest platform to offer this product, according to a statement from the insurer.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all