AIA Australia has announced that its Priority Protection for Platform Investors (PPPI) insurance product can now be accessed via the Macquarie Wrap investment platform.
AIA Australia’s chief retail insurance officer Pina Sciarrone commented on this announcement, saying that “via PPPI, advisers have easy access to our range of insurance products as a one-stop shop on Macquarie Wrap”.
“There are therefore efficiency gains for advisers and a more seamless experience for the client,” she concluded.
Enabling clients to choose from a wide selection of plans, PPPI gives advisers full risk solutions and is currently available on a total of 17 investment platforms, with Macquarie Wrap as the newest platform to offer this product, according to a statement from the insurer.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Sep 2017Labor slams mooted ASIC appointmentBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Sep 2017‘Modest start’ for Australian super fundsBy Jessica Yun
- view all