Fintech provider Moneysoft has announced it has integrated its service with a goals-based advice fintech provider.
In a statement today, Moneysoft announced it will integrate its cashflow service with goals-based advice software Investfit.
Investfit is a software that allows advisers to collect and feed information about a client’s financial position into their actuarial goals-based analysis.
Co-founder of Investfit Ed de Salis said, “Combining Moneysoft’s real-time data on client spending patterns with our real-time modelling underpins robust asset and investment recommendations. Integrating the two will save advisers time and reduce manual processes.”
Moneysoft also announced a partnership with data connecting platform Xeppo.
Developed by Adelaide-based firm Opex Consulting, Xeppo connects information from across existing platforms to give advisers a holistic view of their entire client base.
Opex Consulting managing director Paul Campbell said, “The integration with Moneysoft brings in new information about clients’ assets and liabilities. When that’s combined with data from the other systems a practice uses, it gives a complete picture resulting in a stronger ability to understand their clients and provide tailored recommendations.”
Head of technology and operations at Moneysoft Jon Shaw said Moneysoft’s open architecture makes the integration with Investfit and Xeppo possible.
“The financial services sector is undergoing a period of innovation driven by low-cost cloud computing and a broad endorsement of open data principles, including by the Productivity Commission and a lower house government committee,” he said.
“Open data empowers consumers with greater control over their information, helping them drive their financial wellbeing – that’s at the heart of what Moneysoft is all about.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2018Suncorp Advice enters deal with MidwinterBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018ANZ dealer group boss jumps ship to Aus UnityBy Reporter
- 24 May 2018Elder abuse may stem from additional SMSF membersBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 May 2018Trail commissions ban would create ‘bigger conflict’, says licenseeBy Killian Plastow
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all