The upcoming generation of financial advisers is the solution to tackling current innovation challenges in the industry, NAB-aligned firm Australian Wealth Solutions has said.
Australian Wealth Solutions (AWS) has said it is leaning on its younger generation of advisers to navigate the firm through technological transformation and business innovation.
Announcing the appointment of its latest authorised representative, Sam Koranias, AWS said the new generation of advisers are best placed to handle the responsibilities of marketing, CRM initiatives, technology and social media.
Younger advisers have grown up in an era filled with rapid advances in technology, constant change and high academic expectations – making them best placed to help companies adapt to disruption occurring in the advice market today, Mr Koranias said.
“The need for advice has never been greater and as the next generation of financial planners, I see an exciting future ahead for the profession and advice sector,” Mr Koranias said.
“Technology and new developments in communication mediums will facilitate the removal of many administrative/compliance barriers. This will enable much closer personal and productive engagement and relationships with clients and accountant, legal, broker and real estate alliance partners.”
AWS founder Sam Zervides added, “I am very bullish about the future prospects for AWS, hence the appointment of Sam Koranias, the new larger premises and focus on planner strength and support staff growth.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all