UBS Asset Management has announced the appointment of a new head of wholesale distribution for Australasia.
Ben Williams joins UBS Asset Management from Lazard Asset Management where he is currently the national manager, retail.
Mr Williams, who has also worked at BlackRock and Merrill Lynch in distribution roles, will be UBS Asset Management's head of wholesale distribution in Australasia.
Commenting on the appointment, UBS chief executive for Australia and New Zealand Bryce Doherty described Mr Williams as a "highly experienced, widely respected and well-credentialed leader within the asset management industry".
For his part, Mr Williams said, "UBS Asset Management is building and managing everything you need to succeed as a long-term investor, so we plan on working with as many Australians as we can in the years ahead, and delivering the best of breed investment outcomes they desire."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- view all