UBS Asset Management has announced the appointment of a new head of wholesale distribution for Australasia.
Ben Williams joins UBS Asset Management from Lazard Asset Management where he is currently the national manager, retail.
Mr Williams, who has also worked at BlackRock and Merrill Lynch in distribution roles, will be UBS Asset Management's head of wholesale distribution in Australasia.
Commenting on the appointment, UBS chief executive for Australia and New Zealand Bryce Doherty described Mr Williams as a "highly experienced, widely respected and well-credentialed leader within the asset management industry".
For his part, Mr Williams said, "UBS Asset Management is building and managing everything you need to succeed as a long-term investor, so we plan on working with as many Australians as we can in the years ahead, and delivering the best of breed investment outcomes they desire."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Feb 2019ASIC probe finds widespread inappropriate advice at HSBCBy James Mitchell
- 20 Feb 2019IOOF profit up, advice margins downBy Sarah Simpkins
- 20 Feb 2019SMSF accountant enters EU with ASICBy Miranda Brownlee
- 20 Feb 2019Netwealth sees silver lining in Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- view all