UBS Asset Management has announced the appointment of a new head of wholesale distribution for Australasia.
Ben Williams joins UBS Asset Management from Lazard Asset Management where he is currently the national manager, retail.
Mr Williams, who has also worked at BlackRock and Merrill Lynch in distribution roles, will be UBS Asset Management's head of wholesale distribution in Australasia.
Commenting on the appointment, UBS chief executive for Australia and New Zealand Bryce Doherty described Mr Williams as a "highly experienced, widely respected and well-credentialed leader within the asset management industry".
For his part, Mr Williams said, "UBS Asset Management is building and managing everything you need to succeed as a long-term investor, so we plan on working with as many Australians as we can in the years ahead, and delivering the best of breed investment outcomes they desire."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Oct 2017Super bills tabled in Federal ParliamentBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Government to beef up misconduct penaltiesBy Killian Plastow
- 24 Oct 2017CPA hurt by ‘negative undertones’ in financial adviceBy Aleks Vickovich and Katarina Taurian
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- view all