UBS Asset Management has announced the appointment of a new head of wholesale distribution for Australasia.
Ben Williams joins UBS Asset Management from Lazard Asset Management where he is currently the national manager, retail.
Mr Williams, who has also worked at BlackRock and Merrill Lynch in distribution roles, will be UBS Asset Management's head of wholesale distribution in Australasia.
Commenting on the appointment, UBS chief executive for Australia and New Zealand Bryce Doherty described Mr Williams as a "highly experienced, widely respected and well-credentialed leader within the asset management industry".
For his part, Mr Williams said, "UBS Asset Management is building and managing everything you need to succeed as a long-term investor, so we plan on working with as many Australians as we can in the years ahead, and delivering the best of breed investment outcomes they desire."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Oct 2018ASIC takes action on compliance breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FPA board announces new chairBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018New adviser capability added to IOOF offeringBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018AFA names new state directorsBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Oct 2018Westpac boss warns against further regulationBy Charbel Kadib
- view all