UBS Asset Management has announced the appointment of a new head of wholesale distribution for Australasia.
Ben Williams joins UBS Asset Management from Lazard Asset Management where he is currently the national manager, retail.
Mr Williams, who has also worked at BlackRock and Merrill Lynch in distribution roles, will be UBS Asset Management's head of wholesale distribution in Australasia.
Commenting on the appointment, UBS chief executive for Australia and New Zealand Bryce Doherty described Mr Williams as a "highly experienced, widely respected and well-credentialed leader within the asset management industry".
For his part, Mr Williams said, "UBS Asset Management is building and managing everything you need to succeed as a long-term investor, so we plan on working with as many Australians as we can in the years ahead, and delivering the best of breed investment outcomes they desire."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all