Insurer and dealer group ClearView has decided to use XPLAN Prime as its scaled-advice, objectives-based solution.
According to IRESS, XPLAN Prime will enable financial advisers to utilise the advice capabilities of the XPLAN platform to better cater to their clients’ needs while increasing their efficiency, as it uses objectives-based scalable advice.
IRESS managing director for wealth management Tizzy Vigilante said IRESS welcomes the transaction.
“We are delighted to be delivering Prime for ClearView. XPLAN Prime is available and suitable for all businesses providing financial advice,” Ms Vigilante said.
ClearView chief executive of Matrix Planning Solutions Todd Kardash also commented on this development, saying that “advisers increasingly rely on technology, and the addition of Prime means we can take this even further”.
“Prime will enable our advisers to deliver advice to more clients efficiently. The technology will do a great deal of the grunt work but the adviser remains integral to the recommendations and experience the client receives,” Mr Kardash said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all