Insurer and dealer group ClearView has decided to use XPLAN Prime as its scaled-advice, objectives-based solution.
According to IRESS, XPLAN Prime will enable financial advisers to utilise the advice capabilities of the XPLAN platform to better cater to their clients’ needs while increasing their efficiency, as it uses objectives-based scalable advice.
IRESS managing director for wealth management Tizzy Vigilante said IRESS welcomes the transaction.
“We are delighted to be delivering Prime for ClearView. XPLAN Prime is available and suitable for all businesses providing financial advice,” Ms Vigilante said.
ClearView chief executive of Matrix Planning Solutions Todd Kardash also commented on this development, saying that “advisers increasingly rely on technology, and the addition of Prime means we can take this even further”.
“Prime will enable our advisers to deliver advice to more clients efficiently. The technology will do a great deal of the grunt work but the adviser remains integral to the recommendations and experience the client receives,” Mr Kardash said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in US advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Jun 2018Product providers back Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- view all