Insurer and dealer group ClearView has decided to use XPLAN Prime as its scaled-advice, objectives-based solution.
According to IRESS, XPLAN Prime will enable financial advisers to utilise the advice capabilities of the XPLAN platform to better cater to their clients’ needs while increasing their efficiency, as it uses objectives-based scalable advice.
IRESS managing director for wealth management Tizzy Vigilante said IRESS welcomes the transaction.
“We are delighted to be delivering Prime for ClearView. XPLAN Prime is available and suitable for all businesses providing financial advice,” Ms Vigilante said.
ClearView chief executive of Matrix Planning Solutions Todd Kardash also commented on this development, saying that “advisers increasingly rely on technology, and the addition of Prime means we can take this even further”.
“Prime will enable our advisers to deliver advice to more clients efficiently. The technology will do a great deal of the grunt work but the adviser remains integral to the recommendations and experience the client receives,” Mr Kardash said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all