Finalists have been named in Australia’s first awards program recognising women across the finance sector, an initiative of Momentum Media and principal partner NAB.
The Women in Finance Awards 2017 finalists represent some of the leading female executives, entrepreneurs and professionals in the banking, financial advice, funds management, accounting, superannuation, mortgages and insurance industries.
The list of finalists can be accessed here.
Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony at The Event Centre, The Star, Sydney on 21 September 2017, the first of its kind representing the full spectrum of the finance sector.
“This awards event is an Australian-first program that truly pulls together all areas of financial services under one umbrella to celebrate success and excellence,” said Jim Hall, head of events and professional development at Momentum Media.
“We are set for a superb awards presentation. The judges have a tough job on their hands this year and there will no doubt be much excitement to hear their verdicts.
“The winners will not only represent inspirational high achievers from the financial sector, but also recognise the rising stars of tomorrow.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all