Finalists have been named in Australia’s first awards program recognising women across the finance sector, an initiative of Momentum Media and principal partner NAB.
The Women in Finance Awards 2017 finalists represent some of the leading female executives, entrepreneurs and professionals in the banking, financial advice, funds management, accounting, superannuation, mortgages and insurance industries.
The list of finalists can be accessed here.
Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony at The Event Centre, The Star, Sydney on 21 September 2017, the first of its kind representing the full spectrum of the finance sector.
“This awards event is an Australian-first program that truly pulls together all areas of financial services under one umbrella to celebrate success and excellence,” said Jim Hall, head of events and professional development at Momentum Media.
“We are set for a superb awards presentation. The judges have a tough job on their hands this year and there will no doubt be much excitement to hear their verdicts.
“The winners will not only represent inspirational high achievers from the financial sector, but also recognise the rising stars of tomorrow.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Aug 2017Reinsurer backs ANZ’s OneCare upgradeBy Staff Reporter
- 24 Aug 2017AIA’s PPPI added to Macquarie WrapBy Staff Reporter
- 24 Aug 2017Moneysoft partners with goals-based fintechBy Staff Reporter
- 24 Aug 2017$137m price tag for AFCA, CIO claimsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 Aug 2017s923A reform white paper launchedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- view all