Hub24 has partnered with a Sydney-based financial services firm to allow advisers and accountants to better service clients in the SMSF and superannuation space.
In a statement, Accountable – a firm specialising in the delivery of licensing and financial services to accounting and advisory firms in Australia – announced it has struck a white-label deal with Hub24.
The deal gives Accountable advisers and accountants access to a tailored version of the Hub24 platform, which aims to support Accountable representatives in servicing clients, specifically in the SMSF and retail superannuation space, the statement said. The new platform will be launched this month.
Accountable managing director Tony Zulli said that accountants were gradually moving into the financial advice sector, not only in SMSFs but in other superannuation accounts of the client as well.
“Our partnership with Hub24 will enable our representatives to better support the superannuation, insurance and investment needs of their clients,” Mr Zulli said.
“We believe this initiative will significantly enhance the experience of our accountants and advisers through the market leading administration and reporting functionality provided by Hub24.”
The investment team from Aura Funds Management will offer three managed portfolios at the accumulation, transition to retirement, and retirement stages of superannuation.
Hub24 managing director Andrew Alcock said Hub24 was delighted to be partnering with Accountable as their platform provider.
“We continue to attract interest from large market participants who are looking for customised solutions for their business,” he said.
“This new white label is a testament to the flexibility of our technology which enables us to meet the needs of the merging accounting and financial advice segments.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all