IOOF has appointed a new portfolio manager to its investment business.
In a statement today, IOOF announced the appointment of Paul Crisci to the role of portfolio manager, Australian equities in the IOOF Investments business.
Mr Crisci joins IOOF from investment firm Funds SA where he managed a portfolio of Australian and international equities with a combined value of over $11 billion for South Australia’s public sector superannuation schemes and approved authorities, the statement said
IOOF chief investment officer Dan Farmer said, “We are delighted Paul is joining the IOOF team. Paul brings more than 17 years’ experience managing portfolios and a strong track record of investment performance, which will strengthen IOOF’s high-calibre and award-winning investment management team.
“Paul’s appointment completes the CIO transition process, with our focus remaining firmly on providing superior investment returns for investors through our premium, fully-active IOOF MultiMix range of funds and the new low-cost active range of funds called IOOF MultiSeries.”
Mr Crisci will commence with IOOF on Monday, 14 August and will based in IOOF’s Melbourne office.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all