IOOF has appointed a new portfolio manager to its investment business.
In a statement today, IOOF announced the appointment of Paul Crisci to the role of portfolio manager, Australian equities in the IOOF Investments business.
Mr Crisci joins IOOF from investment firm Funds SA where he managed a portfolio of Australian and international equities with a combined value of over $11 billion for South Australia’s public sector superannuation schemes and approved authorities, the statement said
IOOF chief investment officer Dan Farmer said, “We are delighted Paul is joining the IOOF team. Paul brings more than 17 years’ experience managing portfolios and a strong track record of investment performance, which will strengthen IOOF’s high-calibre and award-winning investment management team.
“Paul’s appointment completes the CIO transition process, with our focus remaining firmly on providing superior investment returns for investors through our premium, fully-active IOOF MultiMix range of funds and the new low-cost active range of funds called IOOF MultiSeries.”
Mr Crisci will commence with IOOF on Monday, 14 August and will based in IOOF’s Melbourne office.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- view all