IOOF has appointed a new portfolio manager to its investment business.
In a statement today, IOOF announced the appointment of Paul Crisci to the role of portfolio manager, Australian equities in the IOOF Investments business.
Mr Crisci joins IOOF from investment firm Funds SA where he managed a portfolio of Australian and international equities with a combined value of over $11 billion for South Australia’s public sector superannuation schemes and approved authorities, the statement said
IOOF chief investment officer Dan Farmer said, “We are delighted Paul is joining the IOOF team. Paul brings more than 17 years’ experience managing portfolios and a strong track record of investment performance, which will strengthen IOOF’s high-calibre and award-winning investment management team.
“Paul’s appointment completes the CIO transition process, with our focus remaining firmly on providing superior investment returns for investors through our premium, fully-active IOOF MultiMix range of funds and the new low-cost active range of funds called IOOF MultiSeries.”
Mr Crisci will commence with IOOF on Monday, 14 August and will based in IOOF’s Melbourne office.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:29CBA touts ‘independent’ CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018AFSL regime stifling client-centric advice: FPABy Killian Plastow
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all