IRESS has launched a new product aimed at further strengthening support available to XPLAN users.
XPLAN iAssist will allow users to grant an IRESS support team member temporary and secure access to their individual XPLAN session within a few seconds.
Users needing the service will be able to securely-generate a unique token within XPLAN, which won’t require the exchange of any username and password details.
IRESS product executive Emily Chen said iAssist allows IRESS to rapidly respond in real-time in a transparent, secure and efficient way, without the limitations and frustrations of screen-sharing software installations.
“iAssist balances our desire to further improve user experience, help clients and users continue to increase business efficiency and ensure the security of our systems and services are beyond reproach," Ms Chen said.
“The integrity of client and user data is ensured with all activity logged in a secure audit trail.”
The service can be easily deactivated and reactivated as needed and is available within the latest release of XPLAN, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all