The BT SuperWrap platform has recently added the VanEck Vectors Australian Corporate Bond Plus ETF.
The Vectors Australian Corporate Bond Plus ETF (PLUS) keeps track of the Markit iBoxx AUD Corporates Yield Plus Index, which benchmarks the performance of the Australian dollar corporate bond market.
VanEck Australia managing director Arian Neiron said he is excited that PLUS has been added to the BT SuperWrap platform. He also expects that the demand for the high-yielding PLUS will soon increase among investors.
“While Australians are heavily invested in cash and low-yielding term deposits, PLUS provides an opportunity to investors to diversify into corporate bonds, which are significantly underrepresented in portfolios,” he continued.
“PLUS pays distributions four times a year, offering a defensive income solution for investors’ portfolios,” he added.
Ever since its launch last May, PLUS already has $41.5 million worth of investor funds, with the underlying index beating the standard corporate bond benchmark by 39.5 per cent last year after returning 4.20 per cent during the year to 30 June.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all