The BT SuperWrap platform has recently added the VanEck Vectors Australian Corporate Bond Plus ETF.
The Vectors Australian Corporate Bond Plus ETF (PLUS) keeps track of the Markit iBoxx AUD Corporates Yield Plus Index, which benchmarks the performance of the Australian dollar corporate bond market.
VanEck Australia managing director Arian Neiron said he is excited that PLUS has been added to the BT SuperWrap platform. He also expects that the demand for the high-yielding PLUS will soon increase among investors.
“While Australians are heavily invested in cash and low-yielding term deposits, PLUS provides an opportunity to investors to diversify into corporate bonds, which are significantly underrepresented in portfolios,” he continued.
“PLUS pays distributions four times a year, offering a defensive income solution for investors’ portfolios,” he added.
Ever since its launch last May, PLUS already has $41.5 million worth of investor funds, with the underlying index beating the standard corporate bond benchmark by 39.5 per cent last year after returning 4.20 per cent during the year to 30 June.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all