The BT SuperWrap platform has recently added the VanEck Vectors Australian Corporate Bond Plus ETF.
The Vectors Australian Corporate Bond Plus ETF (PLUS) keeps track of the Markit iBoxx AUD Corporates Yield Plus Index, which benchmarks the performance of the Australian dollar corporate bond market.
VanEck Australia managing director Arian Neiron said he is excited that PLUS has been added to the BT SuperWrap platform. He also expects that the demand for the high-yielding PLUS will soon increase among investors.
“While Australians are heavily invested in cash and low-yielding term deposits, PLUS provides an opportunity to investors to diversify into corporate bonds, which are significantly underrepresented in portfolios,” he continued.
“PLUS pays distributions four times a year, offering a defensive income solution for investors’ portfolios,” he added.
Ever since its launch last May, PLUS already has $41.5 million worth of investor funds, with the underlying index beating the standard corporate bond benchmark by 39.5 per cent last year after returning 4.20 per cent during the year to 30 June.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Dec 2018FASEA confirms accreditation processBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Dec 2018Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- view all