AdviserLogic has taken the top place across three industry awards following a survey of advisers by Investment Trends.
Software provider AdviserLogic announced in a statement today that they were “very proud” to have won the ‘Overall Customer Satisfaction’ award two years in a row, ‘Ease of Use/Navigation’ for the fourth year and ‘Value for Money’ for the third time.
AdviserLogic executive director Daniel Gara said he was thrilled with the results.
“The customer experience is genuinely at the core of all our decisions and how we develop our software, so to be recognised by our customers makes us really feel like winners,” he said.
“You can’t see me right now but I’m pumping my fist in the air with excitement.”
AdviserLogic national distribution manager Marnie Page also said the awards made the team want to work even harder to hold onto the “Customer Satisfaction crown”.
“Our team will continue to be dedicated to developing high quality software solutions that are easy to use, and be right there ready to support our customers,” she said.
The awards are based on satisfaction ratings voted on by financial planners in the Investment Trends 2017 Planner Technology Report.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all