AdviserLogic has taken the top place across three industry awards following a survey of advisers by Investment Trends.
Software provider AdviserLogic announced in a statement today that they were “very proud” to have won the ‘Overall Customer Satisfaction’ award two years in a row, ‘Ease of Use/Navigation’ for the fourth year and ‘Value for Money’ for the third time.
AdviserLogic executive director Daniel Gara said he was thrilled with the results.
“The customer experience is genuinely at the core of all our decisions and how we develop our software, so to be recognised by our customers makes us really feel like winners,” he said.
“You can’t see me right now but I’m pumping my fist in the air with excitement.”
AdviserLogic national distribution manager Marnie Page also said the awards made the team want to work even harder to hold onto the “Customer Satisfaction crown”.
“Our team will continue to be dedicated to developing high quality software solutions that are easy to use, and be right there ready to support our customers,” she said.
The awards are based on satisfaction ratings voted on by financial planners in the Investment Trends 2017 Planner Technology Report.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all