A former ministerial aide and FSC policy director has joined BT Financial Group as director of corporate affairs.
Martin Codina will return to BT in the corporate affairs role, a Westpac spokesperson confirmed to ifa sister title InvestorDaily yesterday.
Mr Codina was chief of staff to Turnbull government front-bencher Josh Frydenberg, a former financial services minister currently serving in the energy portfolio.
Prior to working in politics, Mr Codina was head of government and industry affairs at BT Financial Group, and before that was director of policy at the FSC under John Brogden.
Mr Codina will report to the general manager of corporate affairs at BT and will commence his new role on 8 August 2017.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all