A former ministerial aide and FSC policy director has joined BT Financial Group as director of corporate affairs.
Martin Codina will return to BT in the corporate affairs role, a Westpac spokesperson confirmed to ifa sister title InvestorDaily yesterday.
Mr Codina was chief of staff to Turnbull government front-bencher Josh Frydenberg, a former financial services minister currently serving in the energy portfolio.
Prior to working in politics, Mr Codina was head of government and industry affairs at BT Financial Group, and before that was director of policy at the FSC under John Brogden.
Mr Codina will report to the general manager of corporate affairs at BT and will commence his new role on 8 August 2017.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all