A former ministerial aide and FSC policy director has joined BT Financial Group as director of corporate affairs.
Martin Codina will return to BT in the corporate affairs role, a Westpac spokesperson confirmed to ifa sister title InvestorDaily yesterday.
Mr Codina was chief of staff to Turnbull government front-bencher Josh Frydenberg, a former financial services minister currently serving in the energy portfolio.
Prior to working in politics, Mr Codina was head of government and industry affairs at BT Financial Group, and before that was director of policy at the FSC under John Brogden.
Mr Codina will report to the general manager of corporate affairs at BT and will commence his new role on 8 August 2017.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all