A former ministerial aide and FSC policy director has joined BT Financial Group as director of corporate affairs.
Martin Codina will return to BT in the corporate affairs role, a Westpac spokesperson confirmed to ifa sister title InvestorDaily yesterday.
Mr Codina was chief of staff to Turnbull government front-bencher Josh Frydenberg, a former financial services minister currently serving in the energy portfolio.
Prior to working in politics, Mr Codina was head of government and industry affairs at BT Financial Group, and before that was director of policy at the FSC under John Brogden.
Mr Codina will report to the general manager of corporate affairs at BT and will commence his new role on 8 August 2017.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Mar 2018FSC appoints CBA executive GM to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018TAL Direct refunds $900,000By Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Open banking to improve advice accessibility: XinjaBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Former Macquarie exec named CPA CEOBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018Fintech Business Awards 2018 winners announcedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018CommInsure launches digital claims serviceBy Staff Reporter
- view all