Multinational Aura Group has made another acquisition of an Australian financial advice outfit, taking a 100 per cent stake in non-aligned licensee Australian Capital Financial Planning.
Under the terms of the deal, ACFP’s 27 authorised representatives will now join a dealer group with almost 100 advisers.
“We are very excited about acquiring ACFP, the advantage our value proposition has for financial planners is that they have access to a group of services covering funds management, legal, accounting, property, lending and wealth management,” said Aura funds and wealth management managing director Craig Mowll.
Aura acquired boutique firm Accountable Financial Group in June 2015.
ACFP is a former finalist in the ifa Excellence Awards. For more information on the awards program, visit https://www.ifa.com.au/ifa-awards
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all