Multinational Aura Group has made another acquisition of an Australian financial advice outfit, taking a 100 per cent stake in non-aligned licensee Australian Capital Financial Planning.
Under the terms of the deal, ACFP’s 27 authorised representatives will now join a dealer group with almost 100 advisers.
“We are very excited about acquiring ACFP, the advantage our value proposition has for financial planners is that they have access to a group of services covering funds management, legal, accounting, property, lending and wealth management,” said Aura funds and wealth management managing director Craig Mowll.
Aura acquired boutique firm Accountable Financial Group in June 2015.
ACFP is a former finalist in the ifa Excellence Awards. For more information on the awards program, visit https://www.ifa.com.au/ifa-awards
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:30Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 10:46ETF industry hits record high in 2018By Reporter
- 10:26Investors place support behind FinPalBy Charbel Kadib
- 13 Jul 2018FASEA exam may disadvantage clients: ConsultantBy Miranda Brownlee
- 13 Jul 2018Industry associations respond to FASEA updateBy Killian Plastow
- 13 Jul 2018Profile Financial Services acquires regional practiceBy Reporter
- view all