Multinational Aura Group has made another acquisition of an Australian financial advice outfit, taking a 100 per cent stake in non-aligned licensee Australian Capital Financial Planning.
Under the terms of the deal, ACFP’s 27 authorised representatives will now join a dealer group with almost 100 advisers.
“We are very excited about acquiring ACFP, the advantage our value proposition has for financial planners is that they have access to a group of services covering funds management, legal, accounting, property, lending and wealth management,” said Aura funds and wealth management managing director Craig Mowll.
Aura acquired boutique firm Accountable Financial Group in June 2015.
ACFP is a former finalist in the ifa Excellence Awards. For more information on the awards program, visit https://www.ifa.com.au/ifa-awards
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:40Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 09:27IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 09:26IOOF sets sights on AMP’s mantleBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- view all