Multinational Aura Group has made another acquisition of an Australian financial advice outfit, taking a 100 per cent stake in non-aligned licensee Australian Capital Financial Planning.
Under the terms of the deal, ACFP’s 27 authorised representatives will now join a dealer group with almost 100 advisers.
“We are very excited about acquiring ACFP, the advantage our value proposition has for financial planners is that they have access to a group of services covering funds management, legal, accounting, property, lending and wealth management,” said Aura funds and wealth management managing director Craig Mowll.
Aura acquired boutique firm Accountable Financial Group in June 2015.
ACFP is a former finalist in the ifa Excellence Awards. For more information on the awards program, visit https://www.ifa.com.au/ifa-awards
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all