ANZ Wealth has recently announced the release of its third APEX Lunch and Learn webinar series, which will be discussing how advisers can cope with regulatory and industry changes.
These digital programs will feature topics such as platforms and investments, insurance industry issues, soft and technical skills, and practice management.
ANZ Wealth head of sales Don Sillar said, “We’ve had extremely positive feedback about the format and content of our first two webinar series and are pleased to launch this third series of online programs.”
Mr Sillar also stated that the company will be offering the APEX Insights Content Hub, Business Transformation Program and APEX Inspire initiatives.
The webinars will start on 15 August 2017 and will end on 21 September 2017.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all