ANZ Wealth has recently announced the release of its third APEX Lunch and Learn webinar series, which will be discussing how advisers can cope with regulatory and industry changes.
These digital programs will feature topics such as platforms and investments, insurance industry issues, soft and technical skills, and practice management.
ANZ Wealth head of sales Don Sillar said, “We’ve had extremely positive feedback about the format and content of our first two webinar series and are pleased to launch this third series of online programs.”
Mr Sillar also stated that the company will be offering the APEX Insights Content Hub, Business Transformation Program and APEX Inspire initiatives.
The webinars will start on 15 August 2017 and will end on 21 September 2017.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all