ANZ Wealth has recently announced the release of its third APEX Lunch and Learn webinar series, which will be discussing how advisers can cope with regulatory and industry changes.
These digital programs will feature topics such as platforms and investments, insurance industry issues, soft and technical skills, and practice management.
ANZ Wealth head of sales Don Sillar said, “We’ve had extremely positive feedback about the format and content of our first two webinar series and are pleased to launch this third series of online programs.”
Mr Sillar also stated that the company will be offering the APEX Insights Content Hub, Business Transformation Program and APEX Inspire initiatives.
The webinars will start on 15 August 2017 and will end on 21 September 2017.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all