ANZ Wealth has recently announced the release of its third APEX Lunch and Learn webinar series, which will be discussing how advisers can cope with regulatory and industry changes.
These digital programs will feature topics such as platforms and investments, insurance industry issues, soft and technical skills, and practice management.
ANZ Wealth head of sales Don Sillar said, “We’ve had extremely positive feedback about the format and content of our first two webinar series and are pleased to launch this third series of online programs.”
Mr Sillar also stated that the company will be offering the APEX Insights Content Hub, Business Transformation Program and APEX Inspire initiatives.
The webinars will start on 15 August 2017 and will end on 21 September 2017.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all