Macquarie has launched a new digital payment service that aims to assist advisers as they manage their clients’ settlements.
By using the Adviser Initiated Payments or AIP, advisers can now initiate and make payments on their clients’ behalf directly from their Macquarie cash account. Clients can also authorise their advisers to make payments via mobile.
Clients will also have full access to the payment process, and a confirmation SMS and email will be automatically sent upon completion of the transaction.
Olivia McArdle, head of payments and deposits for Macquarie’s banking and financial services division, stated that the AIP enables both advisers and clients to have total control of their transactions while making way for a safer and more convenient payment process.
“AIP delivers a much more personalised experience for our advisers, and with it being available on our online digital banking experience, clients have complete control of their finances,” Ms McArdle said.
“We work closely with advisers to understand their needs and ensure the solutions we offer help them to achieve their goals for their clients and businesses.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all