Macquarie has launched a new digital payment service that aims to assist advisers as they manage their clients’ settlements.
By using the Adviser Initiated Payments or AIP, advisers can now initiate and make payments on their clients’ behalf directly from their Macquarie cash account. Clients can also authorise their advisers to make payments via mobile.
Clients will also have full access to the payment process, and a confirmation SMS and email will be automatically sent upon completion of the transaction.
Olivia McArdle, head of payments and deposits for Macquarie’s banking and financial services division, stated that the AIP enables both advisers and clients to have total control of their transactions while making way for a safer and more convenient payment process.
“AIP delivers a much more personalised experience for our advisers, and with it being available on our online digital banking experience, clients have complete control of their finances,” Ms McArdle said.
“We work closely with advisers to understand their needs and ensure the solutions we offer help them to achieve their goals for their clients and businesses.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all