Netwealth has made its AdviceTech Research Report readily available to the public by creating a data suite that can be downloaded, shared and used by advisers.
The database contains over 50 charts and contains reports on how advisers utilise current technologies and how these can be used in the next months. It covers over 20 adviser-used technology services.
Netwealth’s joint managing director Matt Heine hopes that the data resource suite can be of use to all AdviceTech industry members.
“We hope this library of data can support advisers and technology providers alike when articulating the current AdviceTech landscape to their audiences,” he said.
Netwealth exclusively unveiled its AdviceTech Research Report at the Adviser Innovation Summit 2017 in June.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all