Netwealth has made its AdviceTech Research Report readily available to the public by creating a data suite that can be downloaded, shared and used by advisers.
The database contains over 50 charts and contains reports on how advisers utilise current technologies and how these can be used in the next months. It covers over 20 adviser-used technology services.
Netwealth’s joint managing director Matt Heine hopes that the data resource suite can be of use to all AdviceTech industry members.
“We hope this library of data can support advisers and technology providers alike when articulating the current AdviceTech landscape to their audiences,” he said.
Netwealth exclusively unveiled its AdviceTech Research Report at the Adviser Innovation Summit 2017 in June.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jul 2018Westpac drops SMSF loansBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Jul 2018MLC names Geoff Lloyd as CEOBy Reporter
- 17 Jul 2018Infocus makes two senior appointmentsBy Killian Plastow
- 17 Jul 2018Fitzpatricks appoints new CFOBy Reporter
- 16 Jul 2018Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Jul 2018Clients to benefit from commission ban: PollBy Killian Plastow
- view all