Netwealth has made its AdviceTech Research Report readily available to the public by creating a data suite that can be downloaded, shared and used by advisers.
The database contains over 50 charts and contains reports on how advisers utilise current technologies and how these can be used in the next months. It covers over 20 adviser-used technology services.
Netwealth’s joint managing director Matt Heine hopes that the data resource suite can be of use to all AdviceTech industry members.
“We hope this library of data can support advisers and technology providers alike when articulating the current AdviceTech landscape to their audiences,” he said.
Netwealth exclusively unveiled its AdviceTech Research Report at the Adviser Innovation Summit 2017 in June.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Dec 2018AMP challenged by ASIC on fees for service conductBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Dec 2018FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Dec 2018Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- view all