Netwealth has made its AdviceTech Research Report readily available to the public by creating a data suite that can be downloaded, shared and used by advisers.
The database contains over 50 charts and contains reports on how advisers utilise current technologies and how these can be used in the next months. It covers over 20 adviser-used technology services.
Netwealth’s joint managing director Matt Heine hopes that the data resource suite can be of use to all AdviceTech industry members.
“We hope this library of data can support advisers and technology providers alike when articulating the current AdviceTech landscape to their audiences,” he said.
Netwealth exclusively unveiled its AdviceTech Research Report at the Adviser Innovation Summit 2017 in June.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all