Netwealth has made its AdviceTech Research Report readily available to the public by creating a data suite that can be downloaded, shared and used by advisers.
The database contains over 50 charts and contains reports on how advisers utilise current technologies and how these can be used in the next months. It covers over 20 adviser-used technology services.
Netwealth’s joint managing director Matt Heine hopes that the data resource suite can be of use to all AdviceTech industry members.
“We hope this library of data can support advisers and technology providers alike when articulating the current AdviceTech landscape to their audiences,” he said.
Netwealth exclusively unveiled its AdviceTech Research Report at the Adviser Innovation Summit 2017 in June.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all