SuiteBox has announced the appointment of Matt Cave to the position of chief revenue officer, wherein he will be expected to help sustain the company’s overall growth.
Prior to his appointment, Mr Cave was the general manager of sales for ASX-listed company IVE group and was also the CEO of his own startup, adding up to more than 20 years of experience in the sales and marketing field.
SuiteBox CEO Ian Dunbar stated that Mr Cave is a welcome addition into the company, especially since SuiteBox is now gearing up for global expansion.
Mr Cave commented on his appointment by saying that he is looking forward to assisting SuiteBox in their expansion efforts as the new CRO.
“The opportunity SuiteBox has provided me is incredibly exciting as well as challenging. It is exactly the project I’m seeking,” he said.
SuiteBox is a digital workspace solutions provider that operates in Australia, South Africa, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2017Labor slams mooted ASIC appointmentBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Sep 2017‘Modest start’ for Australian super fundsBy Jessica Yun
- 20 Sep 2017Education stress understandable, says AFABy Killian Plastow
- 20 Sep 2017Resisting change will ‘destroy’ business valueBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Sep 2017AMP unveils LIF preparation hubBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Sep 2017AFA lobbies for transparency in ASIC reviewBy Staff Reporter
- view all