Private Portfolio Managers (PPM) will be introducing SMAs into its current roster of managed accounts offerings as the firm aims to meet heightened adviser demand for experienced managers.
PPM has decided to tap into the Powerwrap platform as a means to launch its series of SMA strategies.
Richard Carr, head of distribution at Powerwrap said that adviser clients will have a positive response to this new addition into the PPM platform.
PPM chair Hugh McNally also commented on this development, saying that “launching SMA strategies on the Powerwrap platform allows us to extend the options available for financial advisers and investors to access our investment strategies”.
PPM is a Sydney-based private investment management firm with a solid record in portfolio management of Australian and global shares for both institutional and individual investors, as well as for charitable organisations and superannuation funds.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all