Private Portfolio Managers (PPM) will be introducing SMAs into its current roster of managed accounts offerings as the firm aims to meet heightened adviser demand for experienced managers.
PPM has decided to tap into the Powerwrap platform as a means to launch its series of SMA strategies.
Richard Carr, head of distribution at Powerwrap said that adviser clients will have a positive response to this new addition into the PPM platform.
PPM chair Hugh McNally also commented on this development, saying that “launching SMA strategies on the Powerwrap platform allows us to extend the options available for financial advisers and investors to access our investment strategies”.
PPM is a Sydney-based private investment management firm with a solid record in portfolio management of Australian and global shares for both institutional and individual investors, as well as for charitable organisations and superannuation funds.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- view all