Private Portfolio Managers (PPM) will be introducing SMAs into its current roster of managed accounts offerings as the firm aims to meet heightened adviser demand for experienced managers.
PPM has decided to tap into the Powerwrap platform as a means to launch its series of SMA strategies.
Richard Carr, head of distribution at Powerwrap said that adviser clients will have a positive response to this new addition into the PPM platform.
PPM chair Hugh McNally also commented on this development, saying that “launching SMA strategies on the Powerwrap platform allows us to extend the options available for financial advisers and investors to access our investment strategies”.
PPM is a Sydney-based private investment management firm with a solid record in portfolio management of Australian and global shares for both institutional and individual investors, as well as for charitable organisations and superannuation funds.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in US advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Jun 2018Product providers back Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- view all