Private Portfolio Managers (PPM) will be introducing SMAs into its current roster of managed accounts offerings as the firm aims to meet heightened adviser demand for experienced managers.
PPM has decided to tap into the Powerwrap platform as a means to launch its series of SMA strategies.
Richard Carr, head of distribution at Powerwrap said that adviser clients will have a positive response to this new addition into the PPM platform.
PPM chair Hugh McNally also commented on this development, saying that “launching SMA strategies on the Powerwrap platform allows us to extend the options available for financial advisers and investors to access our investment strategies”.
PPM is a Sydney-based private investment management firm with a solid record in portfolio management of Australian and global shares for both institutional and individual investors, as well as for charitable organisations and superannuation funds.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- view all