Private Portfolio Managers (PPM) will be introducing SMAs into its current roster of managed accounts offerings as the firm aims to meet heightened adviser demand for experienced managers.
PPM has decided to tap into the Powerwrap platform as a means to launch its series of SMA strategies.
Richard Carr, head of distribution at Powerwrap said that adviser clients will have a positive response to this new addition into the PPM platform.
PPM chair Hugh McNally also commented on this development, saying that “launching SMA strategies on the Powerwrap platform allows us to extend the options available for financial advisers and investors to access our investment strategies”.
PPM is a Sydney-based private investment management firm with a solid record in portfolio management of Australian and global shares for both institutional and individual investors, as well as for charitable organisations and superannuation funds.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018Better advice complaints resolution needed, says ASICBy Adrian Flores
- 11 Dec 2018Wealth management holders unlikely to seek adviceBy Sarah Simpkins
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- view all