Australian Wealth Solutions will move to new premises as it upgrades its client services and aims for further business and tech development.
In a statement, AWS founder Sam Zervides announced the firm has just finished procuring a larger and more modern space for AWS, which is a step towards enabling the firm to be further equipped to cater to the needs of its partners and clients alike.
“The challenge of staying relevant to current and future needs of clients requires an entrepreneurial mindset and investment一however, although growth is our goal, it will be managed carefully to ensure new planners and staff are a cultural fit within the business and share the same values of providing exemplary service and advice,” Mr Zervides said.
Mr Zervides also highlighted the importance of staying “ahead of the curve”, especially given the ever-changing Australian financial landscape, which he expects to be more challenging for professional advice firms as businesses and individuals attempt to keep up with an increasing array of financial products and services.
As AWS aims to maintain its relationships with lawyers, accountants, and real estate agents, Mr Zervides nonetheless stressed the importance of having a specialisation among financial services providers in order for these firms to prioritize the unique needs of their respective clients.
AWS describes its services as “boutique” but is an authorised representative of NAB-owned GWM Adviser Services.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Mar 2018FSC appoints CBA executive GM to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018TAL Direct refunds $900,000By Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Open banking to improve advice accessibility: XinjaBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Former Macquarie exec named CPA CEOBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018Fintech Business Awards 2018 winners announcedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018CommInsure launches digital claims serviceBy Staff Reporter
- view all