Fortnum Financial Advisers will partner with Australian fintech firm Moneysoft to help advisers boost client engagement and provide greater insights across the advice process.
According to a statement from Moneysoft, the deal will see Moneysoft’s tool rolled out to advisers across the Fortnum network in an effort to help advisers better engage their clients in budgeting and cash flow, the statement said.
Fortnum’s practice technology manager Cassandra Mackay said, “This is a great opportunity for an adviser to partner with their clients to achieve their financial goals.
Moneysoft head of technology and commercial operations Jon Shaw said that the platform will support Fortnum by providing high quality, tailored advice while also generating productivity and efficiency improvements.
“Through our discussions and interactions with Fortnum’s team over the last 12 months, it became clear that our proposition closely aligns with the way they plan to progress their advice model,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all