Fortnum Financial Advisers will partner with Australian fintech firm Moneysoft to help advisers boost client engagement and provide greater insights across the advice process.
According to a statement from Moneysoft, the deal will see Moneysoft’s tool rolled out to advisers across the Fortnum network in an effort to help advisers better engage their clients in budgeting and cash flow, the statement said.
Fortnum’s practice technology manager Cassandra Mackay said, “This is a great opportunity for an adviser to partner with their clients to achieve their financial goals.
Moneysoft head of technology and commercial operations Jon Shaw said that the platform will support Fortnum by providing high quality, tailored advice while also generating productivity and efficiency improvements.
“Through our discussions and interactions with Fortnum’s team over the last 12 months, it became clear that our proposition closely aligns with the way they plan to progress their advice model,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all