Fortnum Financial Advisers will partner with Australian fintech firm Moneysoft to help advisers boost client engagement and provide greater insights across the advice process.
According to a statement from Moneysoft, the deal will see Moneysoft’s tool rolled out to advisers across the Fortnum network in an effort to help advisers better engage their clients in budgeting and cash flow, the statement said.
Fortnum’s practice technology manager Cassandra Mackay said, “This is a great opportunity for an adviser to partner with their clients to achieve their financial goals.
Moneysoft head of technology and commercial operations Jon Shaw said that the platform will support Fortnum by providing high quality, tailored advice while also generating productivity and efficiency improvements.
“Through our discussions and interactions with Fortnum’s team over the last 12 months, it became clear that our proposition closely aligns with the way they plan to progress their advice model,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all