The 2017 FPA Awards have officially opened and will be taking submissions from members, with winners set to be announced at the 2017 FPA Professional Congress in November.
In a statement, the FPA announced it will now be taking submissions for its 2017 Awards, which aim to recognise best practice in financial planning and identify FPA members who “have gone above and beyond for their local community”.
The six categories open for submissions are: FPA CFP Professional of the Year, FPA Financial Planner AFP of the Year, FPA Professional Practice of the Year, FPA Paraplanner of the Year, Future2 Community Service Award and FPA University Student of the Year Award.
FPA chief executive Dante De Gori said the 2017 FPA Awards program is an important initiative that recognises those who go above and beyond to provide exceptional service and achieve great results.
“Once again this year, we have six categories to recognise members in different capacities – as financial planners, as business owners, as paraplanners and as professionals who give back to those in need,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Feb 2019ASIC probe finds widespread inappropriate advice at HSBCBy James Mitchell
- 20 Feb 2019IOOF profit up, advice margins downBy Sarah Simpkins
- 20 Feb 2019SMSF accountant enters EU with ASICBy Miranda Brownlee
- 20 Feb 2019Netwealth sees silver lining in Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- view all