The 2017 FPA Awards have officially opened and will be taking submissions from members, with winners set to be announced at the 2017 FPA Professional Congress in November.
In a statement, the FPA announced it will now be taking submissions for its 2017 Awards, which aim to recognise best practice in financial planning and identify FPA members who “have gone above and beyond for their local community”.
The six categories open for submissions are: FPA CFP Professional of the Year, FPA Financial Planner AFP of the Year, FPA Professional Practice of the Year, FPA Paraplanner of the Year, Future2 Community Service Award and FPA University Student of the Year Award.
FPA chief executive Dante De Gori said the 2017 FPA Awards program is an important initiative that recognises those who go above and beyond to provide exceptional service and achieve great results.
“Once again this year, we have six categories to recognise members in different capacities – as financial planners, as business owners, as paraplanners and as professionals who give back to those in need,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR panelBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- 22 Aug 2017Elders signs 18th advice practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017AIA launches ‘Claims on Wheels’By Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Cost and risk hold back open APLsBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 22 Aug 2017Majority of Aussies have no retirement plan: researchBy Staff Reporter
- view all