IOOF’s Shadforth Financial Group has recruited a new practice, with a Queensland-based family office joining the network.
In a statement today, Shadforth – part of the IOOF Group – announced the addition of Queensland-based firm Lyndhurst Family Advisory to its network this month.
Lyndhurst is a specialist financial advice business based in Queensland that provides a family-centered approach to the management of personal injury compensation payments to clients across Australia, the statement said.
“The addition of Lyndhurst’s renowned holistic approach to managing both the emotional and financial wellbeing of clients will further enhance Shadforth’s strong wealth management capabilities,” the statement said.
Head of Shadforth in Queensland Cathy Mackey said, “We are excited by the enhanced offering for families we can offer through Lyndhurst joining Shadforth, offering a win-win solution for our clients and the expanded business.”
Lyndhurst director and founder Charlie Fraser joins Shadforth as a private client adviser, the statement said.
“Joining Shadforth allows us to continue to apply our holistic philosophy and approach to an expanded range of clients, while accessing greater infrastructure and capabilities to better support our existing clients,” Mr Fraser said.
Meanwhile, Sarah Grealy, the former wellbeing advocate at Lyndhurst, joins Shadforth as an associate adviser.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:00CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 09:55Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 09:50Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all