IOOF’s Shadforth Financial Group has recruited a new practice, with a Queensland-based family office joining the network.
In a statement today, Shadforth – part of the IOOF Group – announced the addition of Queensland-based firm Lyndhurst Family Advisory to its network this month.
Lyndhurst is a specialist financial advice business based in Queensland that provides a family-centered approach to the management of personal injury compensation payments to clients across Australia, the statement said.
“The addition of Lyndhurst’s renowned holistic approach to managing both the emotional and financial wellbeing of clients will further enhance Shadforth’s strong wealth management capabilities,” the statement said.
Head of Shadforth in Queensland Cathy Mackey said, “We are excited by the enhanced offering for families we can offer through Lyndhurst joining Shadforth, offering a win-win solution for our clients and the expanded business.”
Lyndhurst director and founder Charlie Fraser joins Shadforth as a private client adviser, the statement said.
“Joining Shadforth allows us to continue to apply our holistic philosophy and approach to an expanded range of clients, while accessing greater infrastructure and capabilities to better support our existing clients,” Mr Fraser said.
Meanwhile, Sarah Grealy, the former wellbeing advocate at Lyndhurst, joins Shadforth as an associate adviser.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all