NAB Financial Planning has announced the appointment of a new head of client services and paraplanning.
In a statement yesterday, NAB FP announced that Rebecca Harrison has been appointed to the role and will be responsible for the delivery of client service operations across Australia for advisers, paraplanners and staff.
Ms Harrison has 20 years’ experience in wealth management, spanning funds management, platforms, insurance, SMSFs, advice and service delivery, NAP FP said.
Most recently she was national advice solutions manager at First State Super.
Ms Harrison holds a bachelor of arts, bachelor of laws, and a graduate diploma of financial planning, NAB said.
General manager of NAB Financial Planning Tim Steele said, “Rebecca has a track record of supporting teams to provide exceptional service to advisers, as well as a clear appreciation of how support for advisers contributes to positive outcomes for clients. This all makes her a natural fit for us.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Investment consulting arrangements under scrutinyBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- view all