NAB Financial Planning has announced the appointment of a new head of client services and paraplanning.
In a statement yesterday, NAB FP announced that Rebecca Harrison has been appointed to the role and will be responsible for the delivery of client service operations across Australia for advisers, paraplanners and staff.
Ms Harrison has 20 years’ experience in wealth management, spanning funds management, platforms, insurance, SMSFs, advice and service delivery, NAP FP said.
Most recently she was national advice solutions manager at First State Super.
Ms Harrison holds a bachelor of arts, bachelor of laws, and a graduate diploma of financial planning, NAB said.
General manager of NAB Financial Planning Tim Steele said, “Rebecca has a track record of supporting teams to provide exceptional service to advisers, as well as a clear appreciation of how support for advisers contributes to positive outcomes for clients. This all makes her a natural fit for us.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all