NAB Financial Planning has announced the appointment of a new head of client services and paraplanning.
In a statement yesterday, NAB FP announced that Rebecca Harrison has been appointed to the role and will be responsible for the delivery of client service operations across Australia for advisers, paraplanners and staff.
Ms Harrison has 20 years’ experience in wealth management, spanning funds management, platforms, insurance, SMSFs, advice and service delivery, NAP FP said.
Most recently she was national advice solutions manager at First State Super.
Ms Harrison holds a bachelor of arts, bachelor of laws, and a graduate diploma of financial planning, NAB said.
General manager of NAB Financial Planning Tim Steele said, “Rebecca has a track record of supporting teams to provide exceptional service to advisers, as well as a clear appreciation of how support for advisers contributes to positive outcomes for clients. This all makes her a natural fit for us.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all