NAB Financial Planning has announced the appointment of a new head of client services and paraplanning.
In a statement yesterday, NAB FP announced that Rebecca Harrison has been appointed to the role and will be responsible for the delivery of client service operations across Australia for advisers, paraplanners and staff.
Ms Harrison has 20 years’ experience in wealth management, spanning funds management, platforms, insurance, SMSFs, advice and service delivery, NAP FP said.
Most recently she was national advice solutions manager at First State Super.
Ms Harrison holds a bachelor of arts, bachelor of laws, and a graduate diploma of financial planning, NAB said.
General manager of NAB Financial Planning Tim Steele said, “Rebecca has a track record of supporting teams to provide exceptional service to advisers, as well as a clear appreciation of how support for advisers contributes to positive outcomes for clients. This all makes her a natural fit for us.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all