XTB has announced the launch of its fixed income separately managed account model portfolio onto Macquarie Wrap in response to “growing adviser demand for pure fixed income model portfolios”.
In a statement today, XTB said the expansion of its ACBC Fixed Income No. 1 Model Portfolio onto Macquarie Wrap enables more independent financial advisers to access the portfolio that invests solely in individual investment-grade senior corporate bonds through XTBs.
The ACBC Fixed Income No. 1 Model Portfolio was designed by XTB chief investment officer Ian Martin.
Mr Martin said making the SMA model portfolio available on Macquarie Wrap was a sign of continued support for individual fixed income model portfolios across numerous distribution channels.
“I developed the model portfolio in direct response to demand from advisers and will continue to work closely with adviser groups to make it more broadly available. I believe the demand for fixed income solutions is growing, in particular for portfolios that derive their returns from individual senior corporate bonds,” Mr Martin said.
“We look forward to announcing additional new SMA model portfolios in the coming months.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all