XTB has announced the launch of its fixed income separately managed account model portfolio onto Macquarie Wrap in response to “growing adviser demand for pure fixed income model portfolios”.
In a statement today, XTB said the expansion of its ACBC Fixed Income No. 1 Model Portfolio onto Macquarie Wrap enables more independent financial advisers to access the portfolio that invests solely in individual investment-grade senior corporate bonds through XTBs.
The ACBC Fixed Income No. 1 Model Portfolio was designed by XTB chief investment officer Ian Martin.
Mr Martin said making the SMA model portfolio available on Macquarie Wrap was a sign of continued support for individual fixed income model portfolios across numerous distribution channels.
“I developed the model portfolio in direct response to demand from advisers and will continue to work closely with adviser groups to make it more broadly available. I believe the demand for fixed income solutions is growing, in particular for portfolios that derive their returns from individual senior corporate bonds,” Mr Martin said.
“We look forward to announcing additional new SMA model portfolios in the coming months.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all