XTB has announced the launch of its fixed income separately managed account model portfolio onto Macquarie Wrap in response to “growing adviser demand for pure fixed income model portfolios”.
In a statement today, XTB said the expansion of its ACBC Fixed Income No. 1 Model Portfolio onto Macquarie Wrap enables more independent financial advisers to access the portfolio that invests solely in individual investment-grade senior corporate bonds through XTBs.
The ACBC Fixed Income No. 1 Model Portfolio was designed by XTB chief investment officer Ian Martin.
Mr Martin said making the SMA model portfolio available on Macquarie Wrap was a sign of continued support for individual fixed income model portfolios across numerous distribution channels.
“I developed the model portfolio in direct response to demand from advisers and will continue to work closely with adviser groups to make it more broadly available. I believe the demand for fixed income solutions is growing, in particular for portfolios that derive their returns from individual senior corporate bonds,” Mr Martin said.
“We look forward to announcing additional new SMA model portfolios in the coming months.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018Better advice complaints resolution needed, says ASICBy Adrian Flores
- 11 Dec 2018Wealth management holders unlikely to seek adviceBy Sarah Simpkins
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- view all