Countplus has announced that it has appointed a senior business executive to its board, increasing its membership to six.
Kate Hill currently serves as director of the Westmead Medical Research Foundation and as a member of the Finance and Risk Committee, according to an ASX announcement.
In addition, she also serves as company secretary for Novogen Limited, the statement said.
Ms Hill was also formerly a board member for the Deloitte board of partners (Australia) and chairman of a family company board.
The Countplus board will have six directors following Ms Hill’s appointment – five non-executive and one executive.
Countplus non-executive chair Ray Kellerman said the board welcomes the inclusion of Ms Hill who, among her many business accolades, was the first female partner admitted to the Deloitte Australia board of partners and the first female member of the Deloitte senior leadership team.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all