Countplus has announced that it has appointed a senior business executive to its board, increasing its membership to six.
Kate Hill currently serves as director of the Westmead Medical Research Foundation and as a member of the Finance and Risk Committee, according to an ASX announcement.
In addition, she also serves as company secretary for Novogen Limited, the statement said.
Ms Hill was also formerly a board member for the Deloitte board of partners (Australia) and chairman of a family company board.
The Countplus board will have six directors following Ms Hill’s appointment – five non-executive and one executive.
Countplus non-executive chair Ray Kellerman said the board welcomes the inclusion of Ms Hill who, among her many business accolades, was the first female partner admitted to the Deloitte Australia board of partners and the first female member of the Deloitte senior leadership team.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Jul 2018Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Jul 2018ETF industry hits record high in 2018By Reporter
- 16 Jul 2018Investors place support behind FinPalBy Charbel Kadib
- 13 Jul 2018FASEA exam may disadvantage clients: ConsultantBy Miranda Brownlee
- 13 Jul 2018Industry associations respond to FASEA updateBy Killian Plastow
- 13 Jul 2018Profile Financial Services acquires regional practiceBy Reporter
- view all