Countplus has announced that it has appointed a senior business executive to its board, increasing its membership to six.
Kate Hill currently serves as director of the Westmead Medical Research Foundation and as a member of the Finance and Risk Committee, according to an ASX announcement.
In addition, she also serves as company secretary for Novogen Limited, the statement said.
Ms Hill was also formerly a board member for the Deloitte board of partners (Australia) and chairman of a family company board.
The Countplus board will have six directors following Ms Hill’s appointment – five non-executive and one executive.
Countplus non-executive chair Ray Kellerman said the board welcomes the inclusion of Ms Hill who, among her many business accolades, was the first female partner admitted to the Deloitte Australia board of partners and the first female member of the Deloitte senior leadership team.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all