Countplus has announced that it has appointed a senior business executive to its board, increasing its membership to six.
Kate Hill currently serves as director of the Westmead Medical Research Foundation and as a member of the Finance and Risk Committee, according to an ASX announcement.
In addition, she also serves as company secretary for Novogen Limited, the statement said.
Ms Hill was also formerly a board member for the Deloitte board of partners (Australia) and chairman of a family company board.
The Countplus board will have six directors following Ms Hill’s appointment – five non-executive and one executive.
Countplus non-executive chair Ray Kellerman said the board welcomes the inclusion of Ms Hill who, among her many business accolades, was the first female partner admitted to the Deloitte Australia board of partners and the first female member of the Deloitte senior leadership team.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:17Super bills tabled in Federal ParliamentBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Government to beef up misconduct penaltiesBy Killian Plastow
- 09:14CPA hurt by ‘negative undertones’ in financial adviceBy Aleks Vickovich and Katarina Taurian
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- view all