A Clearview Wealth-owned licensee has won the 2017 'Licensee of the Year Award' for meeting the needs of advisers.
In a statement yesterday, Matrix Planning Solutions – a licensee owned by ClearView – announced it won the 2017 Licensee of the Year Award run by independent market research firm CoreData.
The award recognises the financial services group with a sharp focus on meeting the needs of advisers and a passion for helping practices boost their efficiency, productivity and profitability, the statement said.
CoreData’s research found over 93 per cent of Matrix advisers feel valued and supported to grow their business, with more than 80 per cent of practices recording an uplift in profit in 2017.
This is compared to an industry average of 65 per cent of advisers feeling valued and supported, the statement said.
Chief executive of Matrix and ClearView Financial Advice Todd Kardash said the award acknowledged the hard work and dedication of the Matrix team.
“Matrix is an established, respected advice brand which has become synonymous with professional, knowledgeable advisers,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all