A Clearview Wealth-owned licensee has won the 2017 'Licensee of the Year Award' for meeting the needs of advisers.
In a statement yesterday, Matrix Planning Solutions – a licensee owned by ClearView – announced it won the 2017 Licensee of the Year Award run by independent market research firm CoreData.
The award recognises the financial services group with a sharp focus on meeting the needs of advisers and a passion for helping practices boost their efficiency, productivity and profitability, the statement said.
CoreData’s research found over 93 per cent of Matrix advisers feel valued and supported to grow their business, with more than 80 per cent of practices recording an uplift in profit in 2017.
This is compared to an industry average of 65 per cent of advisers feeling valued and supported, the statement said.
Chief executive of Matrix and ClearView Financial Advice Todd Kardash said the award acknowledged the hard work and dedication of the Matrix team.
“Matrix is an established, respected advice brand which has become synonymous with professional, knowledgeable advisers,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all