A Clearview Wealth-owned licensee has won the 2017 'Licensee of the Year Award' for meeting the needs of advisers.
In a statement yesterday, Matrix Planning Solutions – a licensee owned by ClearView – announced it won the 2017 Licensee of the Year Award run by independent market research firm CoreData.
The award recognises the financial services group with a sharp focus on meeting the needs of advisers and a passion for helping practices boost their efficiency, productivity and profitability, the statement said.
CoreData’s research found over 93 per cent of Matrix advisers feel valued and supported to grow their business, with more than 80 per cent of practices recording an uplift in profit in 2017.
This is compared to an industry average of 65 per cent of advisers feeling valued and supported, the statement said.
Chief executive of Matrix and ClearView Financial Advice Todd Kardash said the award acknowledged the hard work and dedication of the Matrix team.
“Matrix is an established, respected advice brand which has become synonymous with professional, knowledgeable advisers,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:29CBA touts ‘independent’ CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018AFSL regime stifling client-centric advice: FPABy Killian Plastow
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all