A boutique investment management firm has entered into a deal with IRESS as the company looks to grow its presence in the Australian market.
In a statement today, IRESS announced it will provide investment management firm Acorn Capital with the IRESS Portfolio System (IPS).
IRESS managing director of financial markets for Australia and New Zealand Kirsty Gross said, “Acorn Capital’s extension of its existing IRESS relationship reflects our strategy of providing a range of services to Australian fund managers. It highlights a growing trend for fund managers to choose solutions that are integrated, deliver business efficiency and meet compliance needs.”
Acorn Capital’s chief operating officer Douglas Loh said the selection of IRESS to provide portfolio management systems was a logical step for Acorn Capital.
“We are very pleased to expand our relationship with IRESS. We selected IRESS because of its integrated portfolio management and trading capability, strong compliance focus and dedicated local support,” Mr Loh said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all