A boutique investment management firm has entered into a deal with IRESS as the company looks to grow its presence in the Australian market.
In a statement today, IRESS announced it will provide investment management firm Acorn Capital with the IRESS Portfolio System (IPS).
IRESS managing director of financial markets for Australia and New Zealand Kirsty Gross said, “Acorn Capital’s extension of its existing IRESS relationship reflects our strategy of providing a range of services to Australian fund managers. It highlights a growing trend for fund managers to choose solutions that are integrated, deliver business efficiency and meet compliance needs.”
Acorn Capital’s chief operating officer Douglas Loh said the selection of IRESS to provide portfolio management systems was a logical step for Acorn Capital.
“We are very pleased to expand our relationship with IRESS. We selected IRESS because of its integrated portfolio management and trading capability, strong compliance focus and dedicated local support,” Mr Loh said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all