A boutique investment management firm has entered into a deal with IRESS as the company looks to grow its presence in the Australian market.
In a statement today, IRESS announced it will provide investment management firm Acorn Capital with the IRESS Portfolio System (IPS).
IRESS managing director of financial markets for Australia and New Zealand Kirsty Gross said, “Acorn Capital’s extension of its existing IRESS relationship reflects our strategy of providing a range of services to Australian fund managers. It highlights a growing trend for fund managers to choose solutions that are integrated, deliver business efficiency and meet compliance needs.”
Acorn Capital’s chief operating officer Douglas Loh said the selection of IRESS to provide portfolio management systems was a logical step for Acorn Capital.
“We are very pleased to expand our relationship with IRESS. We selected IRESS because of its integrated portfolio management and trading capability, strong compliance focus and dedicated local support,” Mr Loh said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all