Synchron has launched an app to help advisers manage event networking with a focus on rating event content and social media communication.
In a statement last week, Synchron said the new event app enables advisers to view and register for events, scan attendance details, rate content, communicate via social media and more. Plus, it automatically registers CPD points based on attendee data entered.
Synchron said the government’s increased investment in fintech, announced in the federal budget earlier this year, has triggered a greater focus for the company on “exploring further apps to assist with business processes for advisers”.
“In this year’s federal budget the government announced its commitment to establish Australia as a leading global financial technology (fintech) hub, positioning our fintech industry as a world leader," Synchron said.
Synchron said it predicts that voice technology, BlockChain and 5G as well as virtual and augmented reality will be the main services that will impact the way advice businesses operate.
“With innovative technology such as artificial intelligence, medical tools, 3D printing and more disrupting most industries, it is inevitable that fintech will alter the advice industry at a fundamental level. Advice businesses that adapt and employ this innovation within their businesses will be the ones to thrive moving forward,” Synchron said
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all