Centrepoint Alliance has launched a new online application portal intended to “dramatically” streamline the transition process for new advisers.
In a recent statement, Centrepoint head of advice services Karen Machovsky said changing dealer groups is often a difficult process that involves regulatory issues and paperwork.
The new portal is designed to minimise the paper-based process by repopulating information into subsequent forms after the initial application.
“It ensures data is consistent, reducing the possibility of error in the process, and revenue is transferred smoothly and securely,” Ms Machovsky said.
Centrepoint added it will commit to contacting “every product provider” to inform them of the adviser switching licenses.
Further, Centrepoint has hired a “dedicated practice transition coordinator”, the statement said.
“Our message to advisers is: if you are thinking about leaving your current dealer group but are daunted by the whole process, we have an easy streamlined process and a dedicated person who will guide you through it,” Ms Machovsky said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all