Centrepoint Alliance has launched a new online application portal intended to “dramatically” streamline the transition process for new advisers.
In a recent statement, Centrepoint head of advice services Karen Machovsky said changing dealer groups is often a difficult process that involves regulatory issues and paperwork.
The new portal is designed to minimise the paper-based process by repopulating information into subsequent forms after the initial application.
“It ensures data is consistent, reducing the possibility of error in the process, and revenue is transferred smoothly and securely,” Ms Machovsky said.
Centrepoint added it will commit to contacting “every product provider” to inform them of the adviser switching licenses.
Further, Centrepoint has hired a “dedicated practice transition coordinator”, the statement said.
“Our message to advisers is: if you are thinking about leaving your current dealer group but are daunted by the whole process, we have an easy streamlined process and a dedicated person who will guide you through it,” Ms Machovsky said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:30Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 10:46ETF industry hits record high in 2018By Reporter
- 10:26Investors place support behind FinPalBy Charbel Kadib
- 13 Jul 2018FASEA exam may disadvantage clients: ConsultantBy Miranda Brownlee
- 13 Jul 2018Industry associations respond to FASEA updateBy Killian Plastow
- 13 Jul 2018Profile Financial Services acquires regional practiceBy Reporter
- view all