Centrepoint Alliance has launched a new online application portal intended to “dramatically” streamline the transition process for new advisers.
In a recent statement, Centrepoint head of advice services Karen Machovsky said changing dealer groups is often a difficult process that involves regulatory issues and paperwork.
The new portal is designed to minimise the paper-based process by repopulating information into subsequent forms after the initial application.
“It ensures data is consistent, reducing the possibility of error in the process, and revenue is transferred smoothly and securely,” Ms Machovsky said.
Centrepoint added it will commit to contacting “every product provider” to inform them of the adviser switching licenses.
Further, Centrepoint has hired a “dedicated practice transition coordinator”, the statement said.
“Our message to advisers is: if you are thinking about leaving your current dealer group but are daunted by the whole process, we have an easy streamlined process and a dedicated person who will guide you through it,” Ms Machovsky said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all