Centrepoint Alliance has launched a new online application portal intended to “dramatically” streamline the transition process for new advisers.
In a recent statement, Centrepoint head of advice services Karen Machovsky said changing dealer groups is often a difficult process that involves regulatory issues and paperwork.
The new portal is designed to minimise the paper-based process by repopulating information into subsequent forms after the initial application.
“It ensures data is consistent, reducing the possibility of error in the process, and revenue is transferred smoothly and securely,” Ms Machovsky said.
Centrepoint added it will commit to contacting “every product provider” to inform them of the adviser switching licenses.
Further, Centrepoint has hired a “dedicated practice transition coordinator”, the statement said.
“Our message to advisers is: if you are thinking about leaving your current dealer group but are daunted by the whole process, we have an easy streamlined process and a dedicated person who will guide you through it,” Ms Machovsky said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all