Financial data source InvestmentLink has announced it appointed a new chief commercial officer as the company looks to develop more tools for financial advisers.
In a statement yesterday, InvestmentLink named Owen Joyce as its new chief commercial officer. Mr Joyce has experience in the training and education sector, and will help InvestmentLink develop CashDeck and other initiatives designed to encourage individuals to better use technology to learn how to manage their money.
“CashDeck is designed to help planners engage with their client and prospective clients. Central to this is giving individuals, and their advisers, a real-time understanding of their financial position,” said InvestmentLink chief technology officer Wayne Robinson.
“We see education as key to improving this relationship, and Owen’s experience developing educational programs will add to the strength of the existing team.”
In addition to Mr Joyce’s appointment, InvestmentLink has expanded its sales and marketing team with the appointment of Daniel Henderson as partner relationship manager.
Mr Henderson joins sales manager Kevin Naing in educating partners in understanding the significant capability the CashDeck platform can bring to their business.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all