Financial data source InvestmentLink has announced it appointed a new chief commercial officer as the company looks to develop more tools for financial advisers.
In a statement yesterday, InvestmentLink named Owen Joyce as its new chief commercial officer. Mr Joyce has experience in the training and education sector, and will help InvestmentLink develop CashDeck and other initiatives designed to encourage individuals to better use technology to learn how to manage their money.
“CashDeck is designed to help planners engage with their client and prospective clients. Central to this is giving individuals, and their advisers, a real-time understanding of their financial position,” said InvestmentLink chief technology officer Wayne Robinson.
“We see education as key to improving this relationship, and Owen’s experience developing educational programs will add to the strength of the existing team.”
In addition to Mr Joyce’s appointment, InvestmentLink has expanded its sales and marketing team with the appointment of Daniel Henderson as partner relationship manager.
Mr Henderson joins sales manager Kevin Naing in educating partners in understanding the significant capability the CashDeck platform can bring to their business.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all