Fintech firm SuiteBox has announced a deal with Aon Australia to provide financial advisers with digital client engagement tools.
Announcing the deal, Aon general manager of financial advice Jayson Walker said that leveraging video conferencing technology like SuiteBox is "the next logical step in improving the client experience".
"It also increases the effectiveness and efficiencies for our adviser’s practices," Mr Walker said.
"A key innovation from SuiteBox was the integration of the digital signatures into the video conference itself.
"To have an adviser be able to digitally present a statement of advice and capture the authority to proceed in the same session is the kind of easy and simple process consumers have come to expect."
SuiteBox chief executive Ian Dunbar said, "[Aon] undertook a comprehensive review of functionality, risk and suitability, and I am very proud that SuiteBox has been selected by Aon to deliver a comprehensive digital workspace to their advisers and clients.
"From our inception, SuiteBox has always understood the importance of the ability to not only meet, but also collaborate on documents and transact business all in the one digital solution."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:51Elders signs 18th advice practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 10:48AIA launches ‘Claims on Wheels’By Staff Reporter
- 10:32Cost and risk hold back open APLsBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 10:35Majority of Aussies have no retirement plan: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- view all