Hub24 has announced it reached $5 billion in funds under administration as a result of ongoing support from financial advisers.
In a statement on the ASX yesterday, the platform provider said its investment and superannuation platform reached $5.05 billion in FUA.
The milestone has been achieved through ongoing support from advisers, clients, shareholders and staff, the company said.
“Reaching $5 billion in FUA is a significant achievement for both Hub24 and for our industry. It’s an accolade for choice, innovation, value and great technology,” said Hub24 managing director Andrew Alcock.
“These factors as well as client demand for heightened control, flexibility and transparency are representative of the ongoing transformation of wealth management for all stakeholders.
“Hub24 has tripled in size over the last two years and we are continuing to grow rapidly. We value the support of all of our clients and business partners who fuel our commitment for further innovation every day.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all