Hub24 has announced it reached $5 billion in funds under administration as a result of ongoing support from financial advisers.
In a statement on the ASX yesterday, the platform provider said its investment and superannuation platform reached $5.05 billion in FUA.
The milestone has been achieved through ongoing support from advisers, clients, shareholders and staff, the company said.
“Reaching $5 billion in FUA is a significant achievement for both Hub24 and for our industry. It’s an accolade for choice, innovation, value and great technology,” said Hub24 managing director Andrew Alcock.
“These factors as well as client demand for heightened control, flexibility and transparency are representative of the ongoing transformation of wealth management for all stakeholders.
“Hub24 has tripled in size over the last two years and we are continuing to grow rapidly. We value the support of all of our clients and business partners who fuel our commitment for further innovation every day.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- view all