Hub24 has announced it reached $5 billion in funds under administration as a result of ongoing support from financial advisers.
In a statement on the ASX yesterday, the platform provider said its investment and superannuation platform reached $5.05 billion in FUA.
The milestone has been achieved through ongoing support from advisers, clients, shareholders and staff, the company said.
“Reaching $5 billion in FUA is a significant achievement for both Hub24 and for our industry. It’s an accolade for choice, innovation, value and great technology,” said Hub24 managing director Andrew Alcock.
“These factors as well as client demand for heightened control, flexibility and transparency are representative of the ongoing transformation of wealth management for all stakeholders.
“Hub24 has tripled in size over the last two years and we are continuing to grow rapidly. We value the support of all of our clients and business partners who fuel our commitment for further innovation every day.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all