IOOF has introduced an online trading functionality to its superannuation offering that will allow advisers to trade listed securities and managed investments faster.
According to a statement, IOOF Online’s transactional capability has been enhanced to enable the buying and selling of listed securities and managed investments in the same transaction and on the same screen.
Chris Weldon, IOOF’s head of product, said, “We are delighted to provide IOOF, Employer Super members, and their advisers, with a ‘one-stop shop’ where they can access their listed securities and other investments and trade them all in one place.
“This enhancement is part of our ongoing promise to develop and improve our systems and processes to deliver the best user experience possible.
“We are already receiving overwhelmingly positive feedback on making what was once complicated now easy.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all