IOOF has introduced an online trading functionality to its superannuation offering that will allow advisers to trade listed securities and managed investments faster.
According to a statement, IOOF Online’s transactional capability has been enhanced to enable the buying and selling of listed securities and managed investments in the same transaction and on the same screen.
Chris Weldon, IOOF’s head of product, said, “We are delighted to provide IOOF, Employer Super members, and their advisers, with a ‘one-stop shop’ where they can access their listed securities and other investments and trade them all in one place.
“This enhancement is part of our ongoing promise to develop and improve our systems and processes to deliver the best user experience possible.
“We are already receiving overwhelmingly positive feedback on making what was once complicated now easy.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all