IOOF has introduced an online trading functionality to its superannuation offering that will allow advisers to trade listed securities and managed investments faster.
According to a statement, IOOF Online’s transactional capability has been enhanced to enable the buying and selling of listed securities and managed investments in the same transaction and on the same screen.
Chris Weldon, IOOF’s head of product, said, “We are delighted to provide IOOF, Employer Super members, and their advisers, with a ‘one-stop shop’ where they can access their listed securities and other investments and trade them all in one place.
“This enhancement is part of our ongoing promise to develop and improve our systems and processes to deliver the best user experience possible.
“We are already receiving overwhelmingly positive feedback on making what was once complicated now easy.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all