IOOF has introduced an online trading functionality to its superannuation offering that will allow advisers to trade listed securities and managed investments faster.
According to a statement, IOOF Online’s transactional capability has been enhanced to enable the buying and selling of listed securities and managed investments in the same transaction and on the same screen.
Chris Weldon, IOOF’s head of product, said, “We are delighted to provide IOOF, Employer Super members, and their advisers, with a ‘one-stop shop’ where they can access their listed securities and other investments and trade them all in one place.
“This enhancement is part of our ongoing promise to develop and improve our systems and processes to deliver the best user experience possible.
“We are already receiving overwhelmingly positive feedback on making what was once complicated now easy.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all