IOOF has introduced an online trading functionality to its superannuation offering that will allow advisers to trade listed securities and managed investments faster.
According to a statement, IOOF Online’s transactional capability has been enhanced to enable the buying and selling of listed securities and managed investments in the same transaction and on the same screen.
Chris Weldon, IOOF’s head of product, said, “We are delighted to provide IOOF, Employer Super members, and their advisers, with a ‘one-stop shop’ where they can access their listed securities and other investments and trade them all in one place.
“This enhancement is part of our ongoing promise to develop and improve our systems and processes to deliver the best user experience possible.
“We are already receiving overwhelmingly positive feedback on making what was once complicated now easy.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all